1 Quick Question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by imstoned, Feb 16, 2009.

1. okay so this is what i have done i germanated some seeds 2 grew taproots so i planted them in 2 seperate dixicups so my question is if i let them start outside like till they get a little height to them them move them in to a grow box with a time schedual i.e 16-8 then when they get old enough a 12-12 to flower them so can i do that start a grow outside then move it inside?

2. Why would you start them outside, then finish the grow indoors? You can do it though. Just seems a bit unnessisary.

3. Depends on the temperature outside, I guess. I agree with Supa though, why not just do a start to finish inside?

4. maybe he manually has to do the lights and hes going on vacation or something

5. yea haha i got a cabnit that i have started sorking on and i started greming way to early and decided to plant them and put them outside lol but another question is when you switch to the 12-12 that starts the flowering right?? so what if i just veg for awhile and then after a little bit of 18-6 i go in to the 12-12 cause height is a problem so can i get a plant to flower at say only 1 to 1.5 feet?