Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 pound of shake?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mattpunk, Sep 23, 2010.

1. What would one pound of shake cost? What about an ounce? I need to know please help me out.

2. It all depends on where you live and who you know. Also what quality it is and how shaky it is.

3. Ok I live in the NorthWest, and average quality.

4. I'm in the Detroit area, I can remember buying several pounds of leaf for just about nothing. It would be a scam but the bud came from the best I've ever seen since. Punks were buying that shit at full price for a while, this was 15 years ago when I was a teenager.

5. Did you make another thread asking the same question? eh maybe just high but thought saw this exact thread like an hour ago.

6. I used to smoke leaf joints all the time, you smoke a fat one and it will get you stoned

7. What I didn't use to make hash I used to give away back in the day when I grew large harvests (100+ lbs). I remember giving a garbage bag full of sugar-trim to a friend of mine. Made his day.

8. As in nothing but the leaves?

9. If I can create a time machine and take it back to this time, can we be friends?

10. Northwest...cali? I dunno dispensaries sell shake $5/g of various strains...but youre looking at around 1500ish.. But yea at that point if you are getting it from a grower its usually a "here ya go" kinda deal.

:smoke:

11. Thank you I finally get an answer. So $1500? Really. I just found a deal 1 pound for $110.... Ya I may go with it.

And no not northwest cali. THE Northwest. As in washington oregon.

12. im from WA, all i can say is that i've picked up multiple qp's of shake (sugar leaf, popcorn bud etc..) for 100. good for edibles or hash...the shake was from some real dank plants tho..the edibles we made were incredibly potent