Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 pound of dank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenember, Jun 27, 2009.

1. #1 greenember, Jun 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2009
    on average how long would it take 1 man to finish 1 pound of the dank:confused:
    ok lets say they smoke 4-5 times a day from a small pipe

2. Four years.

3. depends entirely on how much and how often that person smokes.

4. Two Years at 1/8th a week... which is normal to heavy for most people.

5. i wouldn't call an 1/8 a week heavy. that's pretty light for most of the people i know.

6. its common for me to go through 7+ g's a week. i mean 1g a day on regulaer days and on the weekend 2-3 g's a day.

7. if you smoked an oz a month then it would take 16 months.

8. I do about a quarter of dank a week on average, so 4*16 = 74 weeks...so a year and four months or so....but if I have that much, Ill smoke more often...so Id say a year

9. Pictures or Troll. sry

1LB for me = 1 year easy

LOL

10. i never said it was mine :rolleyes:

11. A quarter and a 8th a week if not more yeah if I had a lb..itd def be more..haha :smoke:

12. Damn..a pound would last me around 4-5 months. I smoke around an ounce a week. So depends really, if I have something important to do, but I'm usually high 24/7, important or not :\

Don't think he said it was his.

13. u act like this is a fucking math problem. oh noes, we forgot teh variables!!!

14. I know one person who would make that last 16 days. That's fucking insane.

15. 1 pound = 453.59237 grams so find out how many grams you smoke a day and divide 453 by that number and there you have it... I think.

So let me see if I have this correct... lets just say a small bowl is .25g. You say you smoke 5 small bowls a day? Well that's around 1.25g. So 453 divided by 1.25 = 362.4 so a Pound should last you about a year if my guesswork is correct.

16. i'd eat it all in one sitting

and then bring back pictures from the moon

17. Haha 1 pound of dank wouldn't last me more than 2 weeks.

18. #19 Johnisriot, Jun 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2009
    Threads already starting to smell like bullshit ;)

19. he never said he had it, he was just asking a simple question, he's curious is all!!