Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 pound of cannabutter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ZarTheDragon, Aug 9, 2010.

1. #1 ZarTheDragon, Aug 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2010
    okay so i got a pound (ready).....whats a potent recipe that i can make multiples of ?

2. well how much bud did you put in the pound of butter?

3. Over nine thousaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand!

4. You have the cannabutter? It's ready to go. You don't need to make anything fancy, dont ruin the potency of it. I'd advise making a milkshake, put as many things in it to avoid the taste though.

I usually put in

Icecream
    Bananas
    Chocolate chips
    Vanilla
    Milk

Thats the thing about edibles, everyone thinks you have to make a fancy cake to get high (I'm not saying you think that).. but in reality, all you have to do is mix marijuana with any kind of butter material and cook it.

Good luck bro, I hope you enjoy them :)

5. yeah i dont want any thing fancy more like something i can just have servings of....like i tried it out on some blue berry muffins i had 1/3 of a stick ? and it didn't work really... i wanna know how much butter i should be normally using....>_>

all i got is corn bread mix rite now.

6. Really though, it has nothing to do with what you put it on, its all based on the butter itself. With any kind of marijuana edible you should be high, I've had .2 on a firecracker and was baked for 3/4 hours. You can just spread it on some bread if you want.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you make the butter?

7. i know i just want a good recipe for it like i wanna make batches.
    I didn't make it, got it from a medical shop.

8. hmm so i made a cake, and they didn't really work.

im going to cook the cake first this time and then let a 1/2 cup of butter soak into the cake.