Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 possible future if MJ is legalized...lol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by darksoulwandering, Jan 17, 2013.

1. so I was kicked back smokin a little mornin wake and bake lookin in my scrying bowl when it suddenly appeared to me, In late 2013 pres. obama leagalizes marijuana for anyone over 18 for recreational use, in retaliation the cartels band together and try to knock off the CIC,, failing the US sees this as an act of terrorism and under the patriot act invades Mexico and annexes it.We then flip mexico and sell it using the money to pay off the debt...in one fail swoop we have legalized pot,fixed illegal immagration and paid back a good chunk of the countries debt, 3 birds 1 stone......:hello: legalize now...lol Nostradamus who

2. One does not simply "flip" a country for profit.

3. Oh it's going to be legalized. The only question is when. :D

4. hell we dont have to flip it, we can make it a state call it new Florida and use it to grow the newly legalized MJ creating new jobs and with the money made from our new green state we can still start paying back the debt I still see a win, win situation

5. if we're talking world legalisation i don't think we'll live to see that happening

6. Tater, is that you?

7. Idc about seeing it legalised all over the world, UK legalisation i'll be happy with :)

8. YAY FOR IDEAS! Alright so this is an awesome idea. A better idea would be if at the end of all of that, they handed me several clones and 10 pounds of green in mason jars.

9. What we really need to do is quit concentrating as much resources over seas and fix what is in our back yard. Cartels exist because our government tolerates them. Don't get me wrong they are the bad asses of Mexico but one good military operation would take care of them easily. So, why do we tolerate the violence they bring upon our country?

Mexico is a truly sad story. They have an abundance of resources but live in a near third world country. Good leadership and partnerships could really turn around the nation.

10. I think it would take alot more than one good military operation to take out the cartels. The cartels have quite a bit of power and their reach goes deep into the Mexican government. We may be able to take out one cartel, but I'm sure another one would quickly take it's place.

11. Mexcians make more money off yayo anyway.

12. This would be better. use all of mexico for growing fields of cannabis for hemp and hemp products producing revenue, jobs and tax. It would be a massive boom for the economy that will continue to thrive as we pay off the debt. Plus all the 'excess' buds of the plant that arent used in hemp manufacturing that they can make plenty of money selling in all kinds of ways. A man can dream... :D

13. It'll be 21 for sure tho. I doubt they'll go 18.

14. Thats Columbians

15. This makes america seem like some dime/dub dealer on the corner named buzz lol :smoking:

16. I think also just sending in a swift military operation could clear a cartel, but as stated above one would take its place likely. Also the U.S. just storming into mexico and taking out a cartel can cause problems for some of its citizens that arnt cartel affiliated.

17. Yeeeeaah.... You're fucking stoned, lol.

Even if Pres. Obama was to legalize MJ later this year, the Cartel would not take over the Mexican government. They'd wade it out and see what happens...

18. close, u just got the names mixed up, thats what europe is going to do to the whole north america

oh and the mexican government/president has already been under the cartels payroll for years