1 plant very cheap set-up

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by spl1nt3r, May 19, 2016.

1. I am not planning to make a big yield maybe 50 grams something around there.
    I plan on getting two cfl lights and a half cut box that I color the inside white. I will cut in half (not exactly in half) so i don't need invest in air circulation.
    Is this feasible? can I yield something from this.
    Obviously including the compote, pot and seeds.

+ would this smell much? since it will be a small pant?

2. They stink in vegetation no matter what the lights and smell worse in flower. You absolutely need some kind of fan for air circulation regardless as well. Cfl's produce heat as well. Not much but you'll still need a little fan or something

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. ok lets say I get a computer fan will that be enough? Will I be able to get the yield?

4. [​IMG]
    Pc fan will work. Make sure you get one of these too. Only like $10 on amazon. You still need to monitor temperature and humidity. Pc fan, box, humidity and temperature monitor, cfl lights and make sure you have good soil and nutes. You can get sample packs of pro mix and nutes for one plant. But that's a must. Spend a few bucks, less than 100$ and it will pay for itself in smoke. You must have a few things regardless. But it will work. My buddy did the same thing. Wasn't Alot of bud but got him medicated until the next harvest rolled around. Attach 2 boxes, one for vegetation and one for flower sharing the same pc fan that way you can grow 2 at a time. One in vegetation and one in flower

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You mention using a "box" to convert into a grow space. If you do, make sure it's made of something other than cardboard. When growing in a confined space, heat is always the issue and having something in place to remove the heat from inside the box is a must because heat will lay them down FAST. If you really want to do this then spend some serious time on your own reading about the different options you have out there to get it done. There are many ways to put together a relatively inexpensive 1-2 plant grow, but whatever you construct, it must be safe. No weed plant is worth burning down the house over my friend. The more you know, the better you grow...so don't rely on opinions of others for what you want to do. Get down and dig and research and get yourself a MJ-growing education. Everything you'll need is on the forum under some thread, but just browsing successful growers' journals will teach you a lot. Don't only think about what you're going to construct to grow with...spend some serious time learning about the plant itself and what it needs, when it needs it and just a general idea of how to go about growing and tending the plant. The setup and ability to grow the plant work hand in hand to produce good bud. One is worthless without the other. Happy growing! TWW

6. To yield 50 grams of cured bud from two CFL lights is going to be a real PITA. You'll need the actual 250w CFL's which are roughly $35-60 bucks a piece. With that kinda money invested, you may as well go the distance and get a 300w LED for $100 bucks.

Either way, your goal is not unreasonable, keep us updated!