1 Plant Growth Extremely Slower Than 2 Sisters, Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ryder Run, Jun 18, 2013.

1. As the title states, I'm growing 3 auto-fem berry ryder from auto seeds. They all have the same exact conditions: same soil, sunlight, watering, same strain. 2 of the plants are fine (See A and B. However, C is getting left behind.) what would cause this and how can I fix it?

Thanks

berry ryder short growth.png

2. Have you already started to feed them nutes? Besides just plain old soil?

No, these guys are only roughly a week since being planted. They're planted in 2 parts FFOF, 1 part light warrior with added perlite. I've been watering with distilled water as well. I haven't checked the pH for this guy yet though.

4. Probably just the runt man. I've had some autos only get 5" tall and produce just one small solid bud.

5. From the information given, ide say youre correct, you do need to check the ph. Maybe too much water? Being to gracious? :p

6. Genetics most likely dude

7. Whats the bet the runt is the only female,.....welcome to the crazy world of Mj growing ...lol

If thats the case, i'm gonna have a problem with Auto seeds.. I planted 3 fem seeds.