#1 PASSION ... #2 AFGHAN ... #3 LEMON SKUNK * & Many More!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by I Love You Mary, Aug 3, 2011.

1. HI & Welcome to my Grow YO!

Thanks for stopping by Brothers And Mothers, I hope you keep checking this space.

First things firstly... I have a few strains on the go, Strictly for personal Shizz Uno.
    So Off I go to sow a seed where ever I be. Lets see, I'll post as much to see as much to read, feel & Believe....

Over the last couple of months I've been planting some Ganja.... Call me tha Ganja Farmer ;] The possibilities of the Outdoor Light, wind & the Heeling Herb are forever growing....

Lets Cut The Bull Shizzle & Get down to the Real Mother F*CKIng Shizz Nizz . . .

My #1... #2 ... & #3 Ladies and Gentlemen ... Orrrr Yeahhhh, Let take a trip!

-

Attached Files:

2. #2 SmokeMB, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    It looks like your shit is getting eaten up. Ever think of using an organic insecticide?

3. maybe if it continues I believe it has stopped now but yes It is an option thanks for the advise about the organic ... Keepin It Organic I like it man :]

4. I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS IS BRITISH WEATHER IM DEALING WITH THEY'v BEEN GOING A WHILE AND THERE NOT THAT BIG ID SAY HOPEFULLY THEY'LL SPROUT UP SOON :}

5. Ye man the temptation is everywhere ... It's like they just know people are going to grow those seeds why the f**k would someone keep a seed as a souvinear ... people need to understand how f**K'd up the law is and how nice it is to be so stoned u couldnt give a Shizzle a about anything ... And that feeling you get when you grow a plant and you might as well get a chair and sit in the grow room or outdoor plantation... Anyway I best have a bong & Chill the Can of Hienz Winston Brb Brotherrrr lol

Thanks for stopping by man keep checking this space Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:wave::bongin:

6. thanks for the link by the way man would be rude not to mention ;]

7. You got it man. Peace, Love, and smoke!

8. Today: 15th Aug - Time: 12:00 (Afternoon)

UPDATE

I haven't been to check on any of them today, but I thought I'd do a little up date just to keep this thread up and active!! as it should be as it is coming to the flowering time of the summer very soon, all goes well there should be some healthy sized nugs coming of these plants come October time....

Anyway thanks for watching this thread if you are, keep checking by for more photo updates... Cheers!

Here's a few teasers of what I just got to smoke ;]

---- :wave:

Attached Files:

9. Beautiful nugg there man! I smoked some DANK ASS sour diesel last night ... fucking daaaaaank! :hello: