Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 oz...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by austintm1991, May 28, 2008.

1. 100 for freaking dirt bud

2. fuck that i live in the high desert in souther california and i gotmy shit like damn near 2 oz,s for $40 idk how they get the meds but its booooomb
    and i got 3 quarter pounds with the money i had left over of some stress for about $120

3. the stress up here is sticky and green as fuck its almost hard to smoke it out of lil pipes and it lasts good in the bong shits super sompressed though

4. i wish i can find an o of mids for that price
    i pay around 250-300 for bomb(sometimes pretty decent, sometimes really dank)

and anything i can find for less than that is usually a hundred or less and is some gross ass mech

5. 100-125 an O in detroit

6. NYC right now you can get an o of dece regs for about 100.

7. i can get an oz of mids for 60, but its from this crack and bud dealer, hes got like 6 cars, but we usually have to wait in the ghetto for 30 mins to get it, cause hes always late, and a bunch of white kids chillin in the ghetto... uh uh.. its scary as fuck

8. oh and my friend kc gets an ounce of krip for 40 bucks, its regular krip, but holy shit, 40 dollars an ounce.. krip usually runs at like 170 an ounce, the weeds all shredded tho cause the dealer grinds it for keif and makes hash i guess, not really to sure
    but hey, saves me from tearin it up since all i do is roll
    and its krip

9. Around here an oz of mids will run anywhere from 80 to 100 dollars.

10. my friend would sell me an o of chronic for 60 but the mids would cost me bout 120 from him....others like 200-300....they frickin rip

11. about 140$ for an oz of regs. But most of the time i get a quad for 40 or 8th for 20

12. I only pick up the dankest bud, so the prices range for that is 350-400 here.
    If it ain't good, I ain't payin.

13. 140=150 for mids here :(

14. milwaukee mids 120-130, schwag 60-80. headie 325-400