Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 oz shake, 8 cookies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Houston27, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Anybody have a good recipe?
    I was looking to make oil but all the recipes I've seen call for 1/2 cup of oil and I'm looking to make it all in one batch.

2. You can still make the oil, that's what I'd do if I was making brownies or something.
    Just get the proportions right, it's not that hard to figure out how much more of some stuff you need to make a certain amount.

3. why not just have nice, chewy, oily edibles?
    i watch my health with everything except edibles.. lol.

If you want less oil, just make a nice BHO then make oil out of that

if you arent sold on cookies though, the easiest and healthiest (fat free) way is of course, the alcohol tincture. No cooking, no prepwork. Just decarb the shake, if it even needs it, and throw it all in high proof alcohol, shake it every day for a week, strain, and enjoy.

4. So it's not a bad thing to have extra oil? Figured it'd mess them up

5. If you put extra oil in your recipe, they'll be oily. If you are making cookies, they'll also spread out really thin and your cook time will probably be shorter. Also, most cookies call for butter, not oil, because it's best to use a fat that is solid at room temperature. Coconut oil will also work. If you have oil, make brownies or cake.

6. [quote name='"littlemama85"']If you put extra oil in your recipe, they'll be oily. If you are making cookies, they'll also spread out really thin and your cook time will probably be shorter. Also, most cookies call for butter, not oil, because it's best to use a fat that is solid at room temperature. Coconut oil will also work. If you have oil, make brownies or cake.[/quote]

ive made sober cookies with a fair amount of oil all the time.. They turn out totally fine. Anyway the first priority of edibles isnt always texture and taste

7. Your over doing it. I've used half oz of shake for 8 brownies but it was fire so idl if that makes a difference. But if the shakes good it should be fine. Actually should be fun.

8. If its sugar trim from someones grow here in us it should work great but if its shake from some import you've been saving from ur bags then u may be disappointed with potency. As for recipes you can basically take your favorite recipe for whatever that uses oil and substitute canna oil.