1 oz/Clone

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by whiteb0inewb, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Growing in 3x3x5.5 under 400 watt cool tube. Going to be taking 9 rooted headband clones vegging for 1-2 weeks in 2 gallon grow bags and flowering.

Trying to achieve my goal of 1-1.25 oz per plant. Is this doable with only 1-2 weeks veg off a rooted clone?

2. I am just venturing a guess that since your asking then probably not. Not trying to be mean or anything but to get that you will need to either have your grow really dialed in (having grown this strain from clone repeatedly to know its needs) or get lucky. I have an area similar to what your running with a 400 watt cooltube and even running 6 plants was tight. I found I get the same or better yields when I grow out 2-4 plants that I veg longer.
    Hope this helps, be safe.

3. No I am always welcoming constructive criticism. I have grown 4 plants yielding between 2 and 2.25 oz each. I want to try sog from reliable mothers since i just built a bubble cloner and it works great. It'll be a tight squeez , maybe .75 oz a piece.