1 ounce is legal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by hydro, Sep 1, 2007.

1. <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bPTcYBSygjU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bPTcYBSygjU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. By listening to your video , I'd have to conclude that marijuana most definately not legal in Denver.

And with over 100 (federal) raids on mmj grow ops in California alone ,where medical marijuana "is" legal ,I'd say you better have a lawyer before you toke up.

Because it would seem Denver Officials have declared "the marshal's law" on this issue.:devious:

Remember in America ,you can still be arrested under federal statutes ,regardless of what the state or city approve or disapprove of.

Denver is putting up a good fight..........I doubt they'll advance without many many more fights.:bolt::bolt:

3. Oh come on. This is preposterous.

In the 1700's, after fighting off British imperialism, the founding fathers set up a new nation.

This nation was born of The Enlightenment.

The very way our government was set up was so that if it ever did become oppressive, the people would have a legal means to fight it (bill of rights).

Here is just one example of MANY:

The right to bear arms.

The right to bear arms is not something that was put in place so you could shoot your granddaddy's shotgun in the backyard. It was put in place because if the government ever became too oppressive, the people would have guns and weapons with to fight off that government.

This is exactly the reason I'm voting for Ron Paul. The fact of the matter is, local government has more power then federal government.

Look at what happened during the Civil War. States rights were being infringed upon, so they broke away. The civil war wasn't about slavery at all. It was abotu state's rights. The only reason many of us THINK its about slavery is that the North won the war and put into the history books the exact context that IT believed in.

“You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.” And you can NEVER take away my freedom, because I was born a free man, and I will DIE a free man.

Whatever it takes man.

4. CHARLIE BROWN! Anyway the cops can still bust you.

5. wow i dont know who charlie brown ist but he is an ass...

the other person owned him..

6. i would have referred of myself as Charles brown or something.