1 or 2 plants?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by DrAbsurd, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Im wondering if I should try to get 2 plants of different strains in here so I wont stop getting high off the bud before my next harvest. I can let one plant get bigger and maybe get better yields but it will only be one strain so I will get immune to it quicker or I can grow 2 plants and not veg as long and have smaller plants but have to strains to swap back and forth between during my next grow. what do you guys think I can get away with for the best results?

Cabinet:
    1.[​IMG]2.[​IMG]3.[​IMG]

4.[​IMG]5.[​IMG]6.[​IMG]

7.[​IMG]8.[​IMG]

[​IMG]day 65

2. If I go with 2 plants I dont think I can get as many lights in there. I have a max of 3 feet of vertical growth. With 1 plant I can provide light to the top, middle and bottom if I put 2 in there I will have to do some LST or trimming dont you think? I have about 580 true watts (not equivalent) now and as you can see thats about maxed out.

3. #3 Landeye, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
    definitely wont be able to put as many lights up around the sides but with lst or scrog you pretty much solve that. I know the more lumens the better but with at least 300-400 watts for 2 plants i think youd be good ya know? I really like your set up too man looks really clean.

4. yup lst will solve the less light problem basically id do 2