1 of a kind double perc bong!!!! Must see!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by jmackisback, May 25, 2006.

1. Oh, in that case...I'm not sure :confused:

I just told him what I wanted, and he gave me a price. I would assume the percs are the most costly and time consuming thing to make though. So a non perc version of my bong would probably be considerably cheaper in price.

2. I LOVE THIS BONG. Sorry for bringing this back from the dead, I just thought it was SO AWESOME it deserved it. Ohhh and where are the MILKSHOTS? I thought u might put some in...

3. I really appreciate the compliments smokinfresh! :D

Theres about a half dozen videos floating around of me hitting it...I'll get a still photo milkshot tonight for you :)

P.S. If you ever venture up to Vancouver, let me know ;)

4. What's up jmack, I must say I think you and I are going to get along real nice considering this post. It's nice to meet ya :wave:

Your custom made bong is an inspiration to us all :D And I love the comment at the end about not getting a vape because you already had two of them LOL

I mean, isn't this the seasoned tokers section?

Instead of buying a new vape- how about crossing a vape with the bong? :D

Attached Files:

5. Appreciate the kind words bro!
    I just wish more of you lived closer to me so you could actually experience it! :D

I really like that bong/vape idea...very creative! :smoking:

6. Now that is pedigree smoking device. I love it and the name down the side is just the touch for that piece. JOE>

7. Jmackisback have you ever hit a PHX bong?If so,how does your bong compare to a PHX?I can't imagine how smooth of rips you can take off your bong.

8. Thanks! The name definately makes in more unique I think...

And Only Live Once...yes I have hit the triple perculated phX on several occasions. It is definately smooth, but not quite as smooth as my custom. I think mostly due in part to the fact that my custom uses the "palm tree" style percs like the rare Roor percs. phX uses a different style perc.

I thought that it would be a HUGE pain to clean this bong...but 99% rubbing alchohol and salt does the job amazingly well!!

9. Yeah rubbing alcohol works wonders.Eats the resin so fast.

10. tightest bong ive ever seen....get some pics of it in action or a video :) +rep

11. Check a few threads down ;)

12. wow thats an incredible bong.. looks insane actually :D

13. The day you break that thing, is the day you will kill youself... that is AMAZING

14. Thanks gentlemen! :wave:

15. Hot damn, that thing is SICK.

16. Thanks dude. I'm thinking of getting a 30"+ triple perc w/splash guard and double ashcatcher :eek:

17. Damn man, is it going to be another custom glass one?

With all the bubbling going on it must be like a chemistry lab at your house! :D

18. LOL :laughing:

I like to think of myself as a mad scientist ;)

Yeah it will be a custom made one....just have to save a bit more. I've got a few different things I need to buy right now....

19. shes beautiful

20. Thats Fuckin Ill