1 of a kind double perc bong!!!! Must see!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by jmackisback, May 25, 2006.

1. thats a really nice bong my friend, i would pay top-dollar for a one of a kind bong made just for me. Too bad theres no one around where i live that makes custom-bongs. +rep for the nice bong.

2. Thanks buddy! :D

He can make one for you if you pay shipping. Thats what I did, and I couldnt be happier! :hello:

3. Very, very, nice. +rep on a gorgeous piece.

Do you think you could get a closeup shot of that bowl? It looks beautiful! Again, awesome shit man and welcome to the City!

4. Thanks for the rep and the welcome to the city :wave:

I will have several more pics up tonight :)

5. As I promised...

(stay tuned this weekend for a milkshot of this and my 5 footer...aswell as a pic of my small mound of "pollen")

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. damn thats ridiculous, plus repp on that. lets see you milk that bitch

7. That's one nasty ass bong, Wow I can't wait to see ya milk it.

8. Wow man, congradtulations on the amazing bong. And I like it even more since it is from colorado. Planning on going to CU this fall. So where did you get it, in what town. So there is a total of 8 diffusers in the whole thing. That is a unique and truley amazing feature of that bong. Dont break it *knock on wood* Have fun and awaiting milkshot.

9. Gracias! :)

Actually it has 10 diffusers if you count the main stem and ashcatcher stem ;)

KC is in Ft.Collins...pm for their contact!!

Milkshots to be posted saturday morning....

10. Nice bong, I saw it on the other thread, that ashcatcher thing is the best part, its fucking insane.

11. Milkshot and new bud pics coming up this morning...

12. yo does kind creations have a website? cuz that shit is tight man! very nice. pm with the site if you can. toke on!

13. jesus! if that roor doesnt deserve mad reppage i dont know what does.

14. Is there anyway to change the title of my thread?

15. Yes just go to your first post and press the "Edit" button and you have to option to change right in there.

16. i was just curious if the diffused stem leading to ashcatcher causes any blockage problems when ash actually pulls through?

17. wow i am compelled to bow down and pray to it

18. Nope it doesn't. Plus I wash it everytime I use it :)

lol :laughing:

19. That's crazy man. I want to rip it :(.

20. man, thats tight shit.

i too want to rip that beauty...