1 of 6 plants not flowering.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ray83man, Jul 4, 2015.

1. I have 3 pairs of twins all a week into flower all showing clear signs of flowering, 1 plant out of the 6 doesnt show signs of flowering other than pistils. all of them supposedly clones so im worried it may be herming. Ive had some issues durring the grow to slow my progress. im hoping this may be the issue.

Attached Files:

2. Better pic of the node

3. picture of the node on the plant not budding. is female i can see just isnt flowering have looked all over no balls so i dont know

Attached Files:

4. is it possible it need more than 12 hours of dark?

5. #5 Trichuk, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
    I see what your talking about, no 12/12 is what they flower at. Hmm..have you seen any little bugs in the over flow? Maybe you have a little light leak?

6. ive just rid myself of spider mites like week and a half ago that plant was hurt pretty bad in the process, ill check again when they wake up for any signs of pests

7. You can try giving the one plant a dose of 24 hours darkness to try and force it to flower

8. #8 ray83man, Jul 4, 2015
    so i think i have an idea, its supposed twin isnt its twin looks more like a purple urkle plant i also have. the plant in question had different fan leaves, 7 leaves to a stem, not 5. now i dont claim to know anything about genetics but, dont most indicas have 5 finger fan leaves not 7? i believe i have a sativa or sat/dom in the mix

9. #9 Trichuk, Jul 4, 2015
    Plants can generate leaves with 11 fingers. It go's, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9,11. If you have 11...you have really mature plant and healthy.

The funny thing is that most plants have a little of both types of cannabis plant in them but some do have all 3 types, not very many have the ruderalis....so a dominant Indica can have more then five fingers on its leaves.

• Like Like x 1
  10. #10 ray83man, Jul 4, 2015
    Thanks for the info, looked further today and the top nodes starting to produce hairs. Surprised it took me this long to notice the pair of clones i got wasnt a pair. So i have what im assuming 3 purple urkle 1 mommoth(plant in question) and 2 master kush. yet another reason im gonna start from seeds rather than purchased clones next time lol

• Like Like x 1