Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 more month until 4/20! :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sur, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Ehh i got a pack of zig zags set aside but i like smokin flavored papes with it too i dunno why. Ive been meaning to put picks up but its alot of work unbagging every kind(gram each btw) and taking individual papers but i will soon

2. I'm hitting up the Austin Reggae Fest this year! First time, its gonna be gggggreat!

3. [quote name='"jayhawks22"']

like I said....it's cool in highschool now I have priorities....is santa still exciting to you?[/quote]

Haha I totally thought you meant is santa still existing and I thought you had a major spelling and grammar fail. Then I realized I'm an idiot and not the grammar police.
    I know, cool story bro.

4. [quote name='"claytonb11"']I dont see why people have to act like they are "too cool" or "too good" to care about 4/20...like fuck off get off GC lol...4/20 is a day to support a just cause, and to enjoy a day with all of the other people who support marijuana and just have a good time. Just because you have "priorities" doesnt mean you cant enjoy a fun day with a good cause.Give me a break![/quote]

I get what your saying, but most people don't use the day to support marijuana. They skip school to get baked.

5. #65 claytonb11, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
    Yes some people do take it too far. I am not in High school .Yes some people do have jobs, like myself. I even work on 4/20, but I still think it is a special day and will enjoy it. I was talking about people like this fucking clueless idiot!:
    Like ya talk down on the people who are fighting to try and spread awareness and get it accepted so that you can have the legal right for you to enjoy marijuana the way you should be able to. I myself will celebrate 4/20, I enjoy it and help support the cause..ya some people are just out of hand and use it as an excuse to fuck around, but its such a stupid thing for someone to say when their are lots of people using it for good. Just really grinds my gears lol sorry for the rant

6. Ya I know, I agree with you..Im just talking about people who use this day as a good day to support marijuana and raise awareness and who try to do positive things which this day is meant for as well as having an awesome time.

7. It's almost like saying you aren't gonna do anything different on Valentines Day because you already see your girlfriend multiple times a week.

If you smoke, please don't be a dick, and realize that 4/20 is our holiday. That it's not just for high school kids.

8. I say that to my girl all the time, these holidays I only recognize for the son, girlfriend, and other family + the lack of school/work. Personally they mean nothing to me, mostly just consumer holiday's.

Kids smoking and drinking, skipping school and work to do so isn't going to get marijuana legalized.

9. Normally it's a huge smokefest starting at 4:20 a.m. with a LOT of weed... but this year probably won't be too special, to be honest. I've been smoking for so long now that, I don't know. I'll probably smoke a little more than usual and wish my fellow Blades a happy 4/20. Other than that, who knows.

Plus, in most of the world, it's only 20/4. Nothing to see there... move along, move along. :p

Man, am I glad to be from a country that uses totally fucked date formats. Happy 4/20!!:smoke:

10. I will be stoned whole day :) I have to find a good stuff for that day. :poke:

11. My b days a few days before 4 20 and im gonna be 21!

12. So 4/20 is dumb because some irresponsible kids decide to skip school? I really don't get it.

13. Pretty much, whether you agree with it or not, 4/20 is about weed.

No, its not very important nor does it make sense, but it's here to stay...might as well enjoy it

14. Possibly 7 blunts between my friend and I, & possibly a couple others. But I think we should scratch that and smoke a ton using different tools :p

15. We have 4/20 to acknowledge the reason for the day's existence, as well as to celebrate a symbol of cannabis culture.

420 (cannabis culture) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

16. 4/20? Pfft. More like 24/7. Jk I don't even smoke everyday. But I hope I get to smoke up a few clouds on 4/20.

17. #77 CheebaCharles, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    4/20 is more about raising awareness than smoking itself. That's why it's such an important day for those active in the culture, and that's why I respect it. Not because I'll be smoking, because I'd be doing that regardless. That's not to say that I don't burn down a little extra for the occasion though...