1 month update, 100 percent only water/coffee ground fed

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by sativa syborg, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I'm having trouble finding where you asked about the coffee grounds. Can you link me? One thing I do know and forgot to mention was that coffee grounds are low on the pH scale. I usually make sure I have egg shells to throw with it in the composts. Egg shells help neutralize acidity as well as add calcium. They take a long time to break down if left in small pieces, which helps to add layering for aeration. Crushed into a powder they'll obviously break down faster.

2. I didnt get any moe info in a thread.. i PM'd a buddy that i follow cause hes pretty good with his shit... he is the one that filled me in on his experieencs with grounds.. its only one dudes experience, but i will go with his worrd... why didnt you say more about havin experience? Shit, you may have answered just as he did...

3. I've only been doing this for 8 months man. High amount of common sense, sponge for a brain and confidence in myself to get done what needs to be done better than as many as possible though :).