Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1-Month T-break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Broc-obama, Nov 13, 2013.

1. So for reasons that would take too long to explain, I have to stop smoking in order to pass an expected drug test that is coming up in a month or so. I could stop smoking a week or two before, but I want to be extra safe. 

Anyways, I just smoked my last few bowls on Sunday night, which was great, but now I just wish I could do it again.. I miss my girlfriend, Mary Jane! So what do you guys think? IS there a way that I could be smoking right now and pass my test (that may or may not happen :(  and is starting my T-break a month early way too crazy? (I'm ~5'11", weigh ~125 and I exercise quite a bit, daily.)

Thanks blades!
    Peace

2. No just stick with it man. :)

3. Just stick with it, you want to smoke now and if you do you'll want to smoke tomorrow, it gets easy at around day 4 anyway

Sent

4. 5"11 weighs 125 lbs. I think a t break is good for you. Put on some wieght you must be a pencil. Im 6'2 195 lbs and no wear near fat

Chase you? Bitch, I dont even chase my liquor!

5. Unless your a girl lol

6. I'm 5'11 ish and 130lb and I'm a stick haha. I just can't seem to put on pounds though no matter how much I eat/exercise...

7. Hit up a local gnc my friend!

8. I'd rather be my natural weight than take a bunch of supplements to gain weight.

9. How often do you work out? Do you feel sore 24-48 hrs after working out?

10. I was working out 4 days a week for awhile and I was sore almost every day after working out

11. Full body or Split?

12. Split

13. Yeah that was an estimate. I haven't weighed myself for a long time. But I'm actually very strong with a bit of muscle mass, and I'm no twig lol.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Try doing full body 2-3 time a week and you'll be gaining weight before you know it. You need to eat 3 meals and 2-3 snacks a day.