1 month smoke break and wow!

Discussion in 'General' started by Godsmoke, Mar 5, 2008.

1. HOOOLLLLLYH HHHHHHHHEEEEHELLLLLLLL

I'm used to smokin dankity dank and about 5+ bowls a day.. I recently had to stop smokin because of good ol' johnny law :rolleyes:

Anyways I smoked 1 small bowl from a pipe that I gave my buddy of straight schwag!

Damn I'm stoned, only had 1 beer too ;) Anyways continuing to drink and possibly smoke later.. Btw the only reason I can smoke is cuz i have this class that does random UA's and I just took mine yesterday and passed doin it the old fashioned way :) lol takin niacin every day and lots of water.

What yall up to tonight BIIIITCCHESSS :smoking::D:smoking:

And oh snap I have a pols test 2morrow, but i should be good...

I figure.. If I study high, take the test high... I'll get high scores! :smoking:

2. your logic just blows my mind, and, where do you get niacin

3. nice

but ive been on a 1 year break
    hahaha

4. ^^ You can get it at any store that has medicine n stuff... Shit I bought mine at walmart lol. It's like less than 5 dollars for a good amount, more than you'll need. :D

5. Ive been on a break for 3 months, 9 more month left of probation

6. Great movie, haha. Glad to hear you had a good sesh.

7. actually, it's proven that when you're physiologically in the same or similar state when you learned something as when you're trying to use or repeat it, you'll remember it better.

if you listen to a certain kind of music while studying, and can listen to it while taking the test, you'll probably do better

8. I was at rite aid today and was thinking about getting niacin. does it actually work? Im on a t-break now so maybe that would be a good thing to get

9. ^^ Trust me man Niacin fucking works!!! It's so cheap too, you can't go wrong buyin a bottle...

Lol E=MC hammered :D:D <3 beerfest!

Hey anybody know if they're actually comin out with weed fest or.. was that a joke? cuz that'd be tiiiiight if they did :smoke:

Pineapple express looks amazing too!! (completely off topic, but w/e) :)

10. and u still check the forums? cmon man your a dork. "STONED MAN" hahahahahah....sorry im just blowwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

11. yep, good logic. i'm on the way to the dean's list using this study method. :hello:

12. what is this "niacin" everyone's talking about