1 month outdoor plant, having some issues, need help.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by nemesysmood, Apr 30, 2009.

1. #1 nemesysmood, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    hi all,

new here, first time, first post, good spirits to all! i got a little problem and i'm not sure what is the reason for it, i have attached some photo's to show the problem, ill try to explain;

at the beginning the plant got water every 2-3 days (around 0.5 liter, a bit less) shes most of the time outside in around 30c degreese on direct sun light getting vitamins every 2 weeks, at the beginning everything seems to be fine, then the leaves start going brown and very weak after 2 weeks, i stopped with the vitamins and shes ( ;) ) getting water every 3-4 days now, the problem still exists & i can see the problem streching up ..

also, i had incects problem in week 2 but its ok now.

anyone can help ?

- the first 2 pics showing the lower leaves which first started to show the signs
    - the 3rd pic is the upper leaves starting to show the same issue

Thanks !

2. can anyone indentify the problem? few days later the tip of top leaves are showing brown signs as well ... is it a PH problem?

3. I can't seem to see the pics. Judging by your description, it could be several things. Depending on what kind of "vitamins" are you adding, and in what concentration, it could be nute burn. You mention that the plants are in direct sunlight. If they are getting many hours of direct sun, it could be causing heat burn. At one month old, they are still kinda sensitive, and it could be too much for them. If they are in containers, move them to an area where they will only get a few hours of direct light, and then indirect sun after that. If they are in the ground, you could try putting shadecloth over the top of them for a couple of weeks, to let them build up tolerance. Keep them well watered in the meantime, and hold off on nutes for a week or so while they recover.

4. Thanks for the reply, Im getting a PH measure tool tomorrow so ill post the results then, the Nuts ive been giving him at the beginning contain: 9%N, 3%P2O2 and Soil Conditioners. i dont know the brand, its something local... thats all ive got here, also ive stopped with that 2 weeks ago.

Should i water him every 2-3 days? more then that?
    ive took your advices, Thanks for that. ;)

also ive added new pics: showing the upper leaves tip and lower leave which had the most of the simptoms.

this is first grow, hoping everything turns out ok ..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. a bump ... can anyone indentify the issue ? is it Nute lock ? PH is 6.5-6.8