1 month old plant starting to flower??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Doober420, May 24, 2007.

1. Hey guys I have two I think 1 month old plants ( I got from a guy I know) and I took cuttings from one and put the other plant with the cuttings in a basement room with an 18watt flourescent pig tale bulb hanging over the clones...

Anyways, I left the plant in there for 3 or 4 days under 24 hour light then I decided to put it outside where it has been for about a week and a half and it has been translplanted into a pot and moved around quite a bit because I have a stucco guy here so they are in the side of my house where they are in the shade most the day maybe 2 or 3 hours of direct light and I noticed that they are really starting to flower little white hairs growing out of all the chutes.

So now my question is this... Would it be beneficial for them to be brought up the little mountain by my house (I live in southern BC btw) where they can get a full day of light ...
    or should I put them in the room with the little flouresent bulb and possibly put another in there and leave em on 24 hour even tho there is not much ventilation other than a door crack?

Also how will I know when they go back into veg... will the white hairs go away or stay there?

Any Help will be greatly appreciated just let me know what I have to do to get them vegging again, Thanks.