1 Month Left To Live

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ItsReneeYo_, Jan 23, 2014.

1. #61 As Above So Below, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    I'd probably kill a bunch of people I don't like/people who piss me off. What's the worst that can happen? A month in prison? :D

If my doctor told me that I honestly wouldn't care too much. 

People die every second, I'm just another statistic. 

I wouldn't care that I would die but I'd probably spend most of my time with my family (and killing people who piss me off ;) )

2. No, I'd get it over with fast. Then I'd do all the drugs I can find, 100 LSD tabs, snorting meth, coke, you name it.

3. Going out with a bang haha

4. Multiple bangs in my case ;)

5. I'd continue living life the same.  The doctor wouldn't know for sure I have exactly one month and miracles do happen so whatever illness I have might go away.  Or worsen and I'd die the next day.  There's really no telling.  I'd probably care a lot less about things though.  I could see myself saying "Fuck it, I'll be dead soon anyway," to a lot of things.

6. Lol can you not kill people , just spend time with the familia bro. Just don't hesitate to punch people who piss you off. Don't kill em

7. Well that's no fun! I think that would be the ultimate thrill, killing and trying to avoid capture. Almost reminds me of The Most Dangerous Game. Hunting and killing people.

I probably sound like some insane loon but believe me I am not lol. 

I just have drastically different views than what is 'taught' within normal society.

8. Renee I enjoy reading your posts.  Prioritizing  joy over paper is essential in this lifetime, I've decided. Too often people confuse their material possessions for happiness, because happiness is exactly what was sacrificed to get said "wealth". You can't do what you don't have your heart in. bottom line

9. I see you have four posts, so Welcome to the City man! 

" Too often people confuse their material possessions for happiness, because happiness is exactly what was sacrificed to get said "wealth". "

This is so true I can't even express it. :)

10. I'm glad you enjoy them :D
    And yea I totally agree . This comment goes well with my what if money were no object thread.
    I've decided early on that I won't do anything that doesn't make me happy. You only have one life , and that life has an end date.

Usually we don't know how much time we have to live , so while we're here we should spend life enjoying our family. We should already be traveling the world , spending time with friends , telling people how much we love them , skydiving . All that stuff is possible now , but because we know the date our life will end it suddenly becomes more important for us too live it fully....Interesting shit .

11. Ive been here for years yoda is a mad bro tho 

12. easy, I'd start eating large amounts of oil daily :hello:

13. I'm gonna assume you mean hash oil or something, lol.

We went to Florida to visit my wife's grandmother who moved here from England after WWII. She is 92 and in great shape. She was talking about how lucky she has been in life, and to be alive so long and to be able to see her family grow. And then she started talking about her parents, and family, and how they all lived long lives, some reaching 96 years old....and her mind is so sharp it was almost unbearable to watch the look in her eyes as she discussed her own impending mortality and knew what it meant. She has just a few short years left. But she is resigned to it. Personally I hope I go batshit crazy so I don't know what is going on.

15. of course, what else would I take if I was terminally ill? nothing :smoke:

16. If you're faced with finding out that you only have a month or so to live, and you feel like you need to go out and do as many things as possible that you've wanted to do..... then you probably haven't accepted death yet. Always try to be content with the way you are right now. Sure you can always do more for as long as you're here, but it's nice to feel content with yourself at all times, and not feel like you "need" to do this or that. When you're faced with death and you're not content with yourself, or how you've dealt with life, then you get some bad feelings  :smoke:  It's a horrible feeling, so get your shit straight :laughing:

Having peace of mind is the most important thing during the moment of death/moments leading to it.

17. If I'm going to the great pot field in the sky, I'll make the necessary arrangements (I want my ashes made into a cement coral reef and places in the tropic waters) then party like a rockstarSent from my cloud of smoke:)