1 month from seed, when should I bloom these beauties?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Timmah!, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Let em get bigger if you have the space

• Like Like x 2
  2. I was thinking that. I'm planning on a few more weeks. Just I'm a month past seed, thought they should be taller by now. First grow, just being overbearing I guess lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I would trim those leaves that are in the soil. Your plants look healthy - good job.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Agree I would take off any lower leaves because there taking up energy and won't really produce anything. Plus it will be easier to feed. I would wait a few more weeks if you can you would see a big difference in yield if you could hold out longer! Looks Nice!
    Good Luck

What strain?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Patients Bro! They look a Good size for one month. next run I would fill the pots up more IMO. What lights are you running?

• Like Like x 1
  6. IMG_1539.JPG
    IMG_1538.JPG
    These plants had a 2 month veg was around 30 inches when I flipped to 12/12 3 weeks ago

• Like Like x 1
  7. King Tut, from Canuck seeds

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks dude. Yes, bigger and fuller pots next time for sure. Just one 600w LED now, but I just picked up a 300w to go with it. Going to veg another few weeks at least with both I think

• Like Like x 1
  9. I pruned a few leaves, but then heard that I shouldn't shock the plants at this point, wait till they are producing buds first to trim. They are bushy as fuck

10. I read the opposite. You want to do your pruning in the first two weeks of flowering. Worked for me

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ive heard all ends of the story. Some trim all the way until harvest will zero ill effects. I highly doubt taking a few leaves off every once in a while is going to freak the plant out and hermie it or decrease the yield if you arent doing any serious pruning (i.e hacking off entire branches or supercropping)

• Like Like x 3
  12. Removing a few leaves will not shock the plant - I remove leaves almost daily with no ill effects.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I defoliate into late flower and even take popcorn buds off. The plant is a weed and grows like one, with the exception of some sativa strains.

And it isn't to late yet to top it and maybe do some minor lst

Top- cut the top off
    Lst- tieing it down

They usually come in more even and level so your lighting is used to its fullest.

Oh and maybe a transplant if you're going to veg for another 2+weeks. Personally I get 2-3 weeks max out of those pots before they start to get root bound

• Like Like x 3