1 month flower, what do you think?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by new_grower123, Sep 6, 2011.

1. first hydro its a dwc bucket with just bagseeds. Any feed back is appreciated.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. What kind of light do you have her under? How many watts?

3. God damn is that plant tall, you should really train your plants and flower them at the correct height, light diminishes very quickly over distance so the bottom half of your plant is probably getting no light. http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x140/earlon3rd/Foot-CandlesHPSDoneNow.jpg And what is up with those plants to the left did you cut all the branch's off or did they grow like that?

4. Those guys are begging for light.

5. Alix is right, they need more light.
    The nodes are very far apart...and the buds look vary airy.

SignSmoker
    MetroDetroit

6. It is under 250w of hps and yes they grew like that, do you guys think it will still be half decent?

7. Did u start all of the plants at the same time? If so that is the worest case of root bound plants i have ever seen, As far as the light goes yeah they could use more light but more importantly they could use proper training to take advantage of what light they have....
    Im sure they will be decent, its just that they could have been a lot better check out my shopping list link for a list of advanced growing techniques and a lot of other good information.

8. now i added them in mid grow and they are in tiny tiny tiny pots they were there just for shits and giggles. I will diffidently check that out thank you.