Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 Month Break - Tripping After

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Captain K, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Lol it goes away, and then it comes back!

Love that movie, but people aren't going to lace your weed for just the fun of it, you think they get the drugs to lace weed with for free? Laced weed is expensive buddy.

2. I think you're all retarded and need to quit smoking ganja.

3. Good thing no one gives a fuck about what you have to say. :smoke:

4. But the shit I bought was a little bit schwaggy/mids and it was dark, I got 6.5 for 55 and scaled it... turned out to be 5g's .. but meh ..

5. uhhh thats a rip off, i'd never pay more than 30-35 for that bro, then this actually does give you a case for laced weed. Laced weed is more expensive and is usually laced on shitty schwag so there are two possible things: either you got ripped off or it was laced. I would put money on you were ripped off

6. I don't know, It might of just been damp, because I grinded it up and let it dry in a container and it stinks pretty good as well as being lighter in colour now, I don't know. Come over and try some. :)

7. Trippin' and being any kind of 'high' are two completely different feelings/states of mind. You were probably just blazed off your ass and got a little paranoid because it was kinda overwhelming. Its hard to say without being there in person.

Yeah theres a specific word or condition associated with getting 'too high' and experiencing what you are talking about I just can't think of the actual term right now. Its similar to having a panic attack but is caused from 'the high' and/or other factors like people have been saying, low tolerance etc.

Do you have pictures of the bud?

As far as the price thing goes too, I live in shittown, GA and I pay 60 for a half o of some pretty decent mids so it might be time to expand your connections me brotha.

I wouldn't get rid of it yet, wait til your head is leveled and I would smoke more and see what happens. :D:smoke::smoke:

8. Yeah .. I dunno .. the weed I smoked looked like this when I bought it

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/29/01252011002.jpg

and when I grinded it up, it looks like this;

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7425/01262011004.jpg

So .. I dunno, but I don't see any colour in the weed, and what does laced weed look like anyway?

9. No experience with it so I can't say. In my experience with weed I've never come across laced bud. Not saying that its not out there or doesn't exist, just saying I've never been offered any, never seen any, never consumed any (at least that I'm aware of) :D. I guess part of it would be that I haven't ever gone looking for 'laced weed' either.

My guess too, is that if it was laced with anything you wouldn't be questioning if it was laced...you would just been straight fucked up and would have known something was definitely off. I'm looking for a link or a description of that 'term' I was talking about...can't even remember what I was looking for when I found it in the first place. :smoke::smoke:

10. Here I am after 4 bong hits and 3 months T-Break. Still got some weed to smoke. Lets see where this goes, dawg.

YO: Thats some grade-Z schwag right there, homie. Make some brownies with that shit, holmes.

11. I've never experienced this kind of high I experienced last night, it was weird. I didn't FEEL right. And I don't know .. Ugh .. Im worried.

12. I know we can't talk about other drugs on here besides weed, but have you actually tripped before??? Because if not your comparisons don't mean anything.

You are freaking yourself out man, just relax...try to distract yourself and focus on something besides the weed and the fact that you think its laced. Think about it rationally...most weed out there is not laced...chances are your shit is not laced. If you smoked it last night and it was laced you would still be fucked up right or at least feel 'off'.

Maybe its some weed you've never smoked before..maybe the plant was diseased or was left to ripen way beyond the 'ideal' point..but I doubt that somebody specifically laced a batch of bud and you got some of it by accident. Have you thought about checking with your source?

13. I got in an arguement with my source of the stuff, but he deals in harder drugs too, so I don't trust him.

14. Man just relax, if it's laced then be happy, it's not going to kill you unless it's laces with rat poison, I would give my left nut for some laced weed right now.

15. That. Sounds. Amazing.

16. You got a boner, sounds like a good trip to me.

17. Haha, but I want pure MJ, and not some laced shit, so I dunno, I've got about 5.8 grams of it left. Looks like this is going to be a fun week.

18. Well just smoke it and keep in mind that it's all in your head (if you start having a bad trip), and it will turn out to be good. If you don't trip again then it means the t-break worked and you simply got super high.

19. When I first smoked all I had was a gram rolled in a blunt between 4 kids and I was so high I don't remember most of that night. I was cracking up and falling over.