1 MFLB hit is enough for me

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by catsneezer69, Aug 10, 2012.

1. 1 is enough for me if my weed is super amazing and if my hit is really big. I can produce awesome vapor clouds and the trench will still be green.

2. I must be using mine wrong cuz after like 5 hits my trench turns brown/black and tastes nasty and i usually need like 2 of those trenches to get merked for a couple hours

3. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']Lol what are you 12? 1 MFLB trench doesn't even get me high.

It's a shitty vape and only good if you've never tried another one, this one doesn't even have any vapor clouds and it doesn't even get stoned like you would smoking, hell it's barely vaping. Enjoy your $15 vape you spent probably $110+ on.[/quote]

This coming from a guy who thinks you cant get high from raw abv.

4. You can't eat raw bud alone like some people were saying..

5. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']
    You can't eat raw bud alone like some people were saying..[/quote]

Yes you can, if it's abv

6. #26 notime4schwag, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    So he does live off the government. :smoke:

7. Raw bud=jumbo shrimp

Raw=no high
    Abv=fuuuck

8. I can do that with a good hit of weed. I prefer not to tho, its sorta a waste imo... Its only a temporary high for me, more like a 10 min euphoric ordeal... I prefer to take 3 decent hits and stay stoned for an hour.

9. [quote name='"PaulKemp420"']

Raw bud=jumbo shrimp

Raw=no high
    Abv=fuuuck[/quote]

Thats what im saying. Raw abv as in uncooked abv.

10. It's just bud then, man.

Theres no abv about it, it's not even close to being vaped.

11. [quote name='"PaulKemp420"']

It's just bud then, man.[/quote]

...uncooked. As in not made into an edible. Raw abv, i used the word raw to emphasize that its not made into an edible. Its uncooked, but it's vaped.

12. Oh, my bad.

13. [quote name='"PaulKemp420"']

Oh, my bad.[/quote]

It's all good. I get hung up on shit like that when im medicated too.

14. I would not be able to speak haha

15. Yea same ill take a few hits and feel nothing and think ive finally hit a tolerance but then 5 minutes later im contemplating some deep shit staring at the wall lol

16. What it seems like is that the people unhappy with their MFLB , are smoking some low quality dank,:rolleyes: if you are even smoking dank. I'm not bashing your weed peeps but to prove my theory wrong you'll have to post some pics of that sticky you're smoking/vaping on.:smoke:

17. I get super high from a hit or a few hits from my MFLB but I like to keep my tolerance very low/non-existent.