Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 MEGA Dab or a couple small dabs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IrieLion04, Feb 1, 2012.

1. I was just wondering what you guys think, Does one big dab of bho or a coupel of small dabs get you higher? Accounting for the fact that the smaller dabs would weight out to the same amount of the fat dab.

2. What.........
    The...........
    Fuck.............

Your question is barely even a question besides the fact that it has a ? mark.

3. matter of opinion/how much oil you have

personally i enjoy few things more than those dabs that leave you sweating afterwards

4. #4 Deletemyposts, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
    I prefer big ones b/c I love those huge hits that put you on your ass coughing and sweating haha. Although if it's the last of your oil I'd do a few small ones b/c it's more efficient.

5. I'm more of a couple small dabs. I honestly don't like taking huge dabs and being caught off guard by it while laying on my side coughing and completely out of it. Two or three smaller nail hits is perfect in my opinion. However, there's a good chance I dunk some big hits in the near future.

6. Fat fucking falling off the fucking dabber dabs.

Got some pretty sick tunnel vision a few especially big one, you exhale and feel like someone punched you in the chest and it's 150 degrees in the room.