1 lb Auto grow , Dwc , Mars Hydro SP3000

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JoshuaE, May 17, 2021.

1. You def dont know this feller,lol....he pulled well over a LB on his last grow.....an auto. Buckle up man.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Yes a single plant in a standard 2×4×60" tent the plant site is a square 5 gallon bucket. I have been using a similar setup with fair results, this build is the bigger, better, more version . Lol

• Like Like x 5
  3. Whoa whoa whoa, I'm calling for an lb.
    One pound Lol

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. ah come on Josh...

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Spoiler info here. I will come clean and tell you all I practiced this at home before coming out in public but it still is shooting for the stars. I fully expect doubters and that will be part of the fun I hope. Glad to have you along.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. We'll be needing a bigger tent for that grow. Lol

• Like Like x 2
  7. Kg is 2.2 elbows..... between two autos a true KG is an easy feat in dwc

• Like Like x 3
  8. Agree.
    I get about 1 oz per sq ft from dwc autos without doing anything them.
    No topping, training, or pruning of any kind. Just cut off dieing leaves.

• Like Like x 3
  9. 20210520_011410.jpg 20210520_011550.jpg 20210520_011434.jpg Got some roots

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Do you think its ok to have a power strip on the bottom of everything ?
    Here accident prone butter fingers . I would end up watering the power strip by mistake . Shocking myself . Or worse somebody else .
    Mount that strip on a wall .

• Like Like x 1
  11. It's actually on the outside of a watertight tray and it has it's own circuit breaker as well. I change out the water with a small transfer pump so we should be ok.

• Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Bro....... level with me, what all did you use to make that halo ring pushing water? My system would be the bees knees with that as well lol I hate having to hand water hydro until roots hit the water lol

• Like Like x 3
  13. But then again you are a week ahead of me with girls in the system.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. No problem, I use a small pump I think the one im using is 80 gph, the ring is made of the thin wall vinyl tubing (not the heavy rubber) that I burn holes in with an old solder iron. The hardest piece to find is the reducer fitting to take you from 1/2" pump to the smaller 1/8" - 3/16" drip tubing.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Slow with the updates and I apologize.
    Topped at the 5th ,cleaned the bottom branches off leaving 8 branches that we'll just keep tieing down until they hopefully run into the walls.
    GH flora series EC 0.7
    20K on the lux meter
    Inoculated with Mycostop biofungicide 20210601_213515.jpg 20210601_213525.jpg 20210601_213701.jpg 20210601_215035.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  16. I’m subbed up, good luck!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Glad to have you. A little bit worried about my strain choice but I doubt every grow at some point. Lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. I “retired” for 5 years and doubted myself too but I’m growing some of the best plants I ever have after returning.

You got this!

• Like Like x 4
  19. Exciting time to be a home grower for sure world-class genetics and equipment delivered to your front door.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2