Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$1 Grams

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EvoKe323, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Just came across a collective that has $1 grams,$3.50 1/8,$7 1/4,$14 1/2,and $28 Oz
    So i'm guessing it's going to be some low grade stuff

2. dirt mexican brick weed...

3. buy some, find out, post pics?

4. Probably the shittiest weed ever lol

5. I'm guessing it looks like this.

[​IMG]

6. Dude I'd but a pound and make a butt fuck ton of concentrates.

Doooo iiittttttttt

7. ^^ Gross..

8. $ 1.00 + 1 Gram =Shitty high

9. Buy at least a half O and try it out lol. I bought an ounce once for 30$ and it sucked but it got me high if I smoked enough. Was way better when I made edibles though. Made firecrackers with nutella was pretty bomb for how cheap the weed was.

10. I'm thinking about buying half a O to try it out and 4grams of Blue Dream,they give you a free clone also if it's your 1st time there.

11. Do it, buy a full ounce or more if you can afford it lol 28$ isnt that much at all. Probably going to be "shake" which is usually pretty shitty but if you pick out the stems and stuff you could roll a nice fat blunt with it.

A free clone?? Sounds like a sweet deal. If you can start growing and stuff that would be sick.

Blue dream is usually some nice dank. So that should get you high if the schwag isnt cutting it for you lol.

12. yeah i have $70 so i thought i'd give it a shot.lol
    yeah if i could get something out of that clone i would actually get a better deal since i can grow my own
    and the schwag might even be enough since i have about 0 tolerance lol

13. buy a qp for 112 bucks and make four brownies with an ounce in each, yea....

14. buy a lot and cook with it...

15. Buy 440 grams which is a pound. Sell each gram for 2$ 100% profit

16. [quote name='"iCheetos"']Buy 440 grams which is a pound. Sell each gram for 2$ 100% profit[/quote]

A pound has 453 grams lolol

17. [quote name='"michael015"']

A pound has 453 grams lolol[/quote]

Even better

18. I'm really curious to see what this stuff looks like.

Sounds nasty!

19. Your going to get grass clippings.

20. Buy some I'm curious op