Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 Gram of Hash or 1 Gram of Keif?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Oechikr, Jul 26, 2012.

1. I could either buy a gram of coffee grinder keif or some really good hash. The coffee grinder keif has been saved up for 4 months in the coffee grinder from really DANK bud. I smoked a bowl of the keif and it was amazing, got me pretty baked. So should I buy a gram of keif or hash??

2. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't hash just really good quality kief, compacted into a disc/block/ball?

3. [quote name='"JaykeSucks"']Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't hash just really good quality kief, compacted into a disc/block/ball?[/quote]

i think so.

i usually save my keif, and press it into a solid brick of hash...

4. Unless you mean hash oil or something. Either way I'd probably go the kief. I find more practical uses for it generally but that's just me.

5. Sometimes, yes.

6. eh...just buy the hash

7. I'd get hash

if you want keif go buy a grinder

8. I say hash just because hash is amazing

9. Hash! Round my area its really hard to get hard off some good Hash, Whereas I could save up my keif if I wanted too.

10. Hash is going to be better unless it's crappy and the kief is top quality, not all hash is pressed kief, bubble hash is probably the best example and something you can easily find in the US, bottom bag stuff can be extremely potent.

11. Hash because it comes around rarely

12. I don't get this. Hash is easy as fuck to make. It doesn't take much time or money to make some Iso Hash. You got a plate? A jar? A coffee Filter? Rubber Band? A bottle of ATLEAST 70% Iso Alcohol? Your all set.

Id say Keif because Keif is always good. I don't think there is a such thing as bad kief. But hash can be shitty sometimes. Well it depends where you are the US usually has pretty good hash while in europe in places like England they have shit hash.

Its kind of sad really, It gets to the point where weed is better then the hash there.

13. go with the keif, you dont know if there is any other crap in the hash. Besides kief is practically granular hash.

14. ISO wash = oil

Hash isn't that difficult to make, but it's more than a solvent wash.

15. I've made iso hash, and it's shit. I made it right, I didn't fuck up, it's just not that good. If a guy is selling hash I'm thinking of something very different from that iso hash shit. I'm saying get the hash (assuming its good quality hash) because kief you can get on your own (grind up your nugs.. hell I could sell you a gram of kief right now), and hash is fairly rare. In my 4 years of toking it's come around twice, once my best friend snuck in Kashmiri Hash thru airport security from India into the US. The second time a friend's friend stole it in a 'lick' and was selling it really cheap and he had a QP of it so he was just smoking massive amounts of hash. God I was baked that day.

In the end, you can have a gram of kief in like a month of buying bud, but you can't get hash.

16. get whatever the best quality is..

there's shitty hash and shitty kief out there.. as well as good.

17. #18 KeepTheCycle, Jul 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2012
    hash, coffee grinder keif DESTROYS TRICHS, its like... faked kief idk. his hash probably isnt any better either

EDit: I thought I'd just like to add I know this from making coffee grinder keif myself. Its a brutal process really, sticking helpless trich covered dank into a pit, closing the lid and turning on a razor sharp blender blade spinning at like 3000 rpm.

18. Hate to break it to you, but you definitely fucked something up.

:cool:

If you've sampled the keif and know it's good, I would just go with that. Why risk it with the hash?

19. who is in your picture?