Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 Gram of Dank vs. 8th of mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by socrox, May 23, 2010.

1. I find my self to be more productive and innovated smoking dank, like to day i build a table from old pallets, while smoking mids i may just sit and watch tv or get on the internet all day.

2. 8th is you like the smoking part with rings and shit dank if you wanna get high and enjoy it

3. I vote for the mids. Dank is great, but only one gram for $20? If you don't have a tolerance, mids are the way to go, as you will still get high, but it will last way longer than a single gram of dank

4. get the mids.

i'd rather get 3 times the bud

5. mids FTW, they'll still get you high - i always prefer quantity over quality unless i can tell that it will take the whole sack of shitty weed to get me high one time

6. quality > quanity...however, an eigth is more than 3 times a gram, so this time go with quanity. if it was 1 g of dank or 2 g of mids though id say dank.

7. One gram is two bowls for me so mm. So I think an 8th is always the best bet

8. Get an eighter of mids.. Roll a blunt with some of ur buddys, charge them a fin each, then get a sawbuck of some dank ;)

9. if your low on money get shit weed i ALWAYS DO IT...........nah not really shit weed is hard to come by for me :(.