Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 gram in pill bottle, is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushSmokaa, Dec 31, 2010.

1. I just picked up 1 gram of some dankity dank loll smoked some of it already. so i have a little less than a gram like 5 nugs and i wanna know if its worth it to put it in a pill bottle. it will prob fill it up about a half inch but im trying to cut back so the g will prob last me 4 or 5 days so it could go bad by then couldnt it? is it worth it

2. Nah, it'll last a while. Don't worry man, it'll last. It might dry out a little bit, but that doesn't really make a difference.

3. weed takes atleast 6 months to go bad, and thats in a shitty condition.

Is it worth it? if 1 gram is actually going to last you that long, sure.

4. I keep all my weed in a blacked out pill bottle. I like to think it keeps it fresh but I'm not sure how airtight those bottles are.

5. def. not airtight, but a good stash spot none-the-less.

6. You could leave weed sitting out for 5-6 days and itll be fine. In a pill bottle itll be great man, dont worry about it

7. Actually depending on the style lid it has pill bottles are pretty airtight. I can keep stanky bud in one for almost 2 weeks before I can detect a smell when I put it near my nose. The key is that it comes with the plastic seal in the underside of the lid cus that's what seals it properly.

8. I picked up a nice little glass mason jar like this, for a dollar at hobby lobby. But for your question, you should have no problem letting it sit out. How a gram will last you that long, i have no idea;)

9. my shit comes from dude then into my glass jar with a rubber seal. weather its a q 8th or g. im a firm believer in keeping your stash in a air tight container.

Am i the only one thats seen a scale sit long eenough to watch .1 fall off the scale and never come back ?

so yes stash it, but thats not very air tight, and how a g can last u like that is nutz. im a g a day atleast lol

10. Your weed won't go bad. My QP lasted me well over a month and it was a little dryer at the end but it is still fine to smoke and gets you just as high.

11. go to a craft store and buy a mason jar for like $4. Those are airtight and keep it fresh. also helps with smell.

12. /thread.

13. Those are nice and cheap, mine has lasted me about a year before the rubber stared to peal away and loose it's airtight seal. But it was definitely airtight before that!

14. I just buy chemistry flasks to hold my dank. It looks cool and it's airtight :D

15. Just use a film container, it's air tight.