Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 gram feco = 5.5 grams decarb bud?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Green Dragging, Apr 26, 2021.

1. As far as injesting feco or decarbed bud, do you think they ar equel in strength for fighting cancer ?

2. What is feco? Do you have cancer?

3. full extract canibus oil,yes.

4. When you say ingesting... are you eating it? Like actually eating the decarbed bud? or just making butter with all the decarbed weed being filtered out? Personally i find no need to decarb weed when you are going to make baked goods; it gets hot enough during cooking.

• Like Like x 1
  5. If your strictly looking to consume thc, it doesnt matter which way you go. But I feel like its the plant itself that has a lot of the health benefits. Granted you will never catch me mixing fresh bud into my salads, but i feel like that would honestly be the most beneficial way to consume it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I believe they are equal, but the herb might be a bit better, because it will contain everything.
    FECO (Full Extract Cannabis Oil) is made with alcohol, and only contains things that got dissolved, so it might be a bit weaker.

Assuming FECO is pure THC (not true, but close), we can estimate how strong it is.
    For example, with 20% thc herb, 5 g contains 0.2*(5 g) = 1 g FECO.

My favorite ingestion methods are (1) FECO diluted with oil, and put into caps, and (2) Whole herb cookies.

• Like Like x 1
  7. FECO, RSO, Hash, Kief, Rosin, Budder it really doesn't matter.
    Bud works but your going to be eating a lot of it. Concentrates make the whole dosing thing a lot smaller and more manageable.
    I've supplied FECO, RSO, Kief and bud oils when people ask and I find them interchangeable for the most part. It's high doses of THC I feel that is doing the work / cure. The more blasted off their ass the faster my patients got results.
    Always decarb. I've doubled the decarb time more then a few times when I didn't hear the timer and thought. Holy shit when did I start that? Didn't degrade it a bit. Internal temps of many baked goods doesn't top 180F and that won't cut it.

240 F for 40 minutes uncovered. is the decarb I always use.

BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    Kat's recipe is what I've used as my basis for many years.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    My take on it. I lost track of how many I've made when we passed 10,000.

It's my daily pain control after 3 rounds of surgery and removal of 90% of my Colon.

Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO

In general working with Kats recipe you get the following breakdown.

Bud oil 1 drop = 1mg
    Kief or Hash, Feco or RSO 1 drop = 3mg
    High end concentrates Live Resin, Shatter 1 drop = 5-6mg

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. yes, decarb ,grind into oatmeal,yogurt,salad dressing.ive been doing it for 5 yrs now,did feco also ,years ago, now i mix it up with oil and lecithan and put in caps. i agree about the baking and no decarb, seems to make it sleepy.-_-. i was looking for opinions because alot of folks guts cant handle feco, it was a bit much fo me but no complaints from me, it works.

9. i made a fresh ginger root, asian type salad dressingit was,really good,weed works well with ginger.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. they do work great,thank you sir!

11. i agree,full spectrum for sure,and ill always have a jar of caps in the fridge .

• Like Like x 1
  12. How do you know the decarb'd cannabinoids are the ones that help cancer?
    So, recently I saw G. Floyd's blood analysis, the drug part, and I noticed that there was 20x more THCA in his blood than THC. So this raises the question as to how well is THCA decarboxylated via smoking, although I have no proof that he smoked anything, but I noted the difference.
    More interestingly, I considered some studies on decarboxylation, and came across some more recent literature that supports the idea that it is the acid form that helps with cancer. I'm not just making this up, and I'm not going to relate to a bunch of papers, but the observations were that THC and THCA were working in opposite fashions when it came to certain biological systems.
    There is some reading I can link, just google it I suppose, or maybe even better, use Google Scholar and try limiting to the last two years or so.
    My point is don't just assume THC is the anti-cancer drug as it very well maybe that THC-A is the anticancer drug, along with CBD-A.
    If you are looking for CBD strains, I would suggest hitting up Sebring Seeds first. Maybe even personally contact them if they are out of stock and explain your condition.
    We assume that Rick Simpson oil is THC but the truth is, it is crude extract, and idk what the decarboxylated concentrations were.
    Best Luck with your condition @Green Dragging

• Like Like x 2
  13. Also, I think most THCA is decarb'd in the stomach, but I'm not 100% sure. The low pH in the stomach would provide ample opportunity for the reaction to occur.
    and have you looked into immune therapy for cancer? Seems to be the leading edge. Not dissing cannabis, but I (we all) lost a good friend recently to cancer, and he tried very hard to get cured

• Like Like x 1
  14. I agree:), great reply thank you. Timj got me thinking about uncarbed weed. I made my brother some raw cap for his diabetes and it works for that nicely.
    As far as my cancer it's at stage 0, I think the weed stops it from growing , I don't think it kills it tho.
    But I'm gonna start with the raw weed , it sounds very sensible.
    KIMG3855.JPG
    Have a great week!

• Like Like x 1
  15. You might even want to pick up a nice juicer. Cannabis leaves, holy basil, turmeric, green apples, and carrots make a nice juice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Good point on thca and cbda @trojangrower. A few years ago I used rosin undecarbed in edibles. I actually tried decarbing rosin in oil in the oven, but I know now it wasn't decarbing since the oil insulated the cannabis oil. I thought since I couldn't find a difference between the decarbed or not, that I'd just use rosin not decarbed. The edibles turned out pretty good and were always uplifting. They have have been better medically as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Thnx for the recipe, I gotta trim my mom plant and I've got a juicer!

18. Thnx for the info, I'm gonna start raw during the day. Decarbed at night,I'll get a bud, fan dried now:)

• Like Like x 1
  19. ^^ this is what i was talking about doing but he said it better. I dont think theres any way i could handle the taste, but if you can, im sure weed juice would be extremely healthy to consume.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Carrots apple and ginger root hide it nicely :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1