Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 gal gatorade glory

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smilingbacon, Aug 11, 2011.

1. #1 Smilingbacon, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    So me and my friend smoked out of a full gallon gatorade bottle last night.

The cool thing is when you take slow hits the smoke stays in for a while and you can get a hit 2 minuets after you light it!

One bowl got us both super baked. This will difinetly not be the last time I do it.

Happy tokin!

2. Ga-tor-ade...Glad to help.:cool:

3. Pics or it did not happen

4. Yeah, but I'm still waiting for pics of you in the kitchen.:cool:

5. Will later

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpfzBMj8T58]The History of Gatorade - YouTube[/ame]

Naturally we called our stuff Gatorade.

7. Fixed

8. Well I am asking for a real camera for my birthday next month, I am sick of using my phone and it is a pain to get pics of my phone here because I have shit service..you will get your pics I promise.

9. Fuckin' sweet.:cool:

10. Take a video...

..and hopefully this will turn into the thread like that one about the REALLY ugly redhead who made the 5 gallon ozarka waterfall bong.