1 Foot tall auto yield?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Saintgermain421, Aug 14, 2018.

1. I grew some pretty awesome autos, it's my first time BTW so I feel like I'm doing pretty fucking . I think a few of them have reached their maximum height of 1 foot. What should I expect to see as far as yield?

2. Really nobody?

3. A 1 foot tall plant will yield around 2 ounces. Maybe...

4. Good. I think I'm doing pretty good. It's my first time.

5. Got any pictures? I'm guessing much less than an ounce from a 1 foot plant, but I don't mess with auto's.
    I normally get 3/4 to 1 ounce from a regular plant when it's 3+feet tall, grown straight up in a 5-7 gallon bucket. That's trimmed, dried, and jarred weight. But that's me at my house and what I grow. I wouldn't etch that in stone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. One foot seems very short to me as well so I would guess less. But some plants can be short and produce a surprising amount of bud. Just have to wait and see. It’s in the genes man lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Post a pic and what strain

cheers/

8. Guirella glue 4

• Like Like x 1
  9. I could post a picture but I don't want them to GPS trace it. I have an android I hear they do that with apple phones.

10. I had no choice but autos I started in July and a six foot plant would easily be spotted from afar you know.

11. use a screen capture app to copy your photo then post it up

cheers./.

12. Dude, they already know you've posted here....

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. This plant was a foot tall (actually less than a foot tall) and yielded 5oz exactly. If you LST the hell out of it, you can pull a nice yield. But you gotta start training her as soon as possible. This is a Purple Bullet auto. Vegged for 38 days and flowered for about 65 days.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

• Like Like x 3
  14. LMAO

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Fuck! he's gone. they tracked his phone and scooped him up!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Y'all got my high ass paranoid now thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Yeah true but not where they are

• Like Like x 1
  18. Very nice. It's my first time so I'm just gnna leave it alone. I gt the nutes down pat. There actually getting taller there a foot and a half now. Preflowering stage.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Maybe
    Well see, maybe

• Like Like x 1