1 down 2 to go

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fat freddy, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Diesel, had to cut one down early. It was literally laying on it's side because the cola. Besides, I kept pinching branches off for testing purposes. The smell is pretty much the same from when you were here, and it smokes pretty good. Should smoke better when I let it dry, and hopefully it lasts long enough to cure it for awhile..... ha, who the fuck am I kdding.

I weighed it today after drying for 4 days. I got 78g, which if I calculated right is about 2.75 oz.

I'll probably chop the other 2 this weekend.

Attached Files:

2. damn im loving the amout and the quality haha wish i could grow i just got to get out of colege first ha.

3. Looks like some delicious bud . Do you have a journal to refrence your grow or any specs of what you were growing with . Time of harvest in relation to first growth ect... ect...

Is this your first harvest ???
    If so congrats :hello:. Hope when its dried it smokes like a champ . My baby is getting chopped next wensday so im anticipating her dooms day each day more N more!! :)

4. Sorry man, no journal. I tried once, but just didn't have the time to keep it up. I've been growing for almost 4 years now.

I started this grow July 20trh, vegged for 5 weeks and chopped this one monday morning. Normally use nutes, but I used them only a couple times (veg and flowering). The other 2 I'll chop down this weekend.

I use a 400w MH and HPS bulbs. Try and use Fox Farm soil everytime. The latest addition to the closet where I grow is a portable ac unit to keep the temps down. I may have to scratch that though, because it was spiking my electric bill a bit too much for me.
    :smoke::smoke::smoke:

5. I could only imagine a normal grow setup + using a A/C unit ... ouch ( Electricity bill wise) . Is this the primary strain you've been growing in your career or just something you've picked up recently . As far as nutes go im personally going to try to use a few as possible next grow other than adding bone meal and blood meal and some molasses . How is your potency fairing without using much of nutrients ???

6. LOL My primary strain is a shitload of seeds that I collected through the years. I did order some seeds on line a couple of years ago from Dr. Chronic (Ice and White Widow). I pollinated one of those (white widow?) so I have a bunch of those. Problem is I accidently mixed them up with the other seeds, so I don't know what's what....LOL.... that's what ya get for being a stoner sometimes:smoke::smoke:

My last couple of grows, I've tried to go with less nutes. I'll probably step up the nutes, because I think it defenitely helps. That and the temp I think, just wish I can figure out a cheaper way to keep it cool in there.

I personally don't think the nutes really help with the potency. I think it's more for the yield, but I could be wrong. I'm just happy to be able to have my own grow. Sure beats getting it elsewhere.

7. Yeah growing your own bud is definitely the route most forgone and yet is in my opinion the best hobby (except from competitive paintball :D) for me as of right now and what i predict to be a life long hobby .

As for the potency Via nutrients, it sounds right that nutrients would give you more yield not potency or else people would flood their grows with nutrients and potency would continue to skyrocket til it reached 100% . Obviously impossible .

Anyways, damn sorry to hear about your stoned moment with mixing the seeds . Im guessing the reason you dont just keep a mother is maintenance and effort issues or maybe just time issues . I think that making a bad ass cross to produce your own seeds is a phenomenal idea . Might just have to do that with my next batch ( Buddaha's Blue cheese and something to cross it with ) .

8. Foot long cola nice...I see you got urself a nice little scale too. Cant wait to see you christmas break, my mom says they are gonna go to florida but i think im gonna stay home... been to every christmas since i can remember and i look forward to goin every year

9. Cool, chopped the other ones down today and got them hanging right now. The other one I'll put on a jar tomorrow maybe. Try and get some pics up later today or tomorrow.

10. #10 DieselDude420, Nov 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2009
    k sounds good cant wait to see em...is that the smallest one or biggest U should be right at the half pound mark if you have three that size

11. Ok Diesel, here's the last two. The first one was the biggest one, these two ended up being pretty close. That should hold me for a couple of weeks.:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

Attached Files:

12. nice so you got about a little more than 6 ounces? Quality looks really good to looks like its time to start right back over again:D

13. ALL gone yet?

14. Congrats dog.. looks real good how long did you dry it for and how long did you cure it or plan on cureing it for..:wave:

15. looks very yummy, what grow setup do you have?