Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 Dab or Start T-Break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CasperTheTokerGhost, Sep 4, 2015.

1. so last week's wed, i dabbed with friends. very small dabs but maybe like 7-10 dabs or more. Then thursday of last week dabbed about the same amount. Last friday. I dabbed a shit ton. Maybe 20 dabs? Idk i lost count. That night was the highest i been. so dabbed out. it was some heavy indica. so i took like 10 dabs fell asleep. woke up dabbed with friends. zoned out asleep. been smoking weed for maybe 10 months now. dabbed 10s before i finally got wax. so since friday i have dabbed. tried to. havent gotten fully blasted like normally off a few dabs. so the past few days it has been like half stoned. So today i wanna take a dab just a decent size to get high. but heres my dilema.

1) im in a weird rutt rn. like since dabbing i feel different. 1: feel like closed and depressed and that like type of way. 2: The dabs highs are different for me that just some weed so yeah.

2) running low on wax so if i took a tbreak it would space it out

3) I wanna take a break to lower my tolerance but i just take a dab or two :). but if i dab for the rest of the day ill feel groggy after being high and then my smell is gone. wont know if it smells like weed or not even tho its wax.

idk i left somethings out cuz i forgot them at this point fyi. so basically this to sum it all up. i wanna take a dab or few because i have an open chance to. Or just be patient and wait to dab. like next week or so. I dont know. and by taking this dab its my last before tbreak if that makes any sense.

~GoodvibesGoodLives~

2. your over thinking it. Just do what you want.

3. I would plot this out on a spreadsheet or a flow chart. Maybe use a 4x8 white board and really get the decision tree going.

You can never over-analyze a tough decision like this.

Crunch, crunch, and re-crunch your data until the optimum solution is found.

4. ^LOL

Just take a tbreak man. You will thank me.

5. "Maybe use a 4x8 white board and really get the decision tree going. " omg im dead thats hilarious

6. I think you should chill the fuck out.

7. well if it's that type of way...