1 breeder multiple strains journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Progrouk, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Looking good brother.

The heart that loves the wicked ego creates the hated enemy. - Masanobu Fukuoka

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. They are vigorous. The beginning is my favorite part.

• Like Like x 3
  3. thank you bro :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. I am totally happy with them bro i like the beginning esp when they start real veg it amazes me every time when they explode from 6 inches high to 3 feet high in a matter of weeks. how does just a tiny seed develop into big bud bearing plant every plant i have grown never fails to amaze me one way or another.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. hi Progrouk ,,looking good ..and looking like good seedlings ,,mac.

• Like Like x 1
  6. thank you mac :) yeh they looking like they will develop into nice plants thus far mate fast germination and good growth cant ask for much better than that can we. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. them seeds must have been just ripe to burst out the soil/potting compost...the look really healthy plants PG ..cant wait to see them flower ,,mac,,

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Absolutely agree with you on that bro i was checking the other seeds i got from same breeder the vanilla frosting and cherry kiss and i was amazed at the size of the seeds its like they been soaked in steroids lol there absolutely bigger and fatter than any seed i have ever bought i have no idea if its a good thing or not but so far im very happy with anesia seeds and i am without a doubt going to order there future#1 blackberry moonrocks and super glue.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. 24 days since breaking soil 2 are growing crazy big for the age I'm going to have to transplant tomorrow because of this lol very happy with the growth the temps are 26c humidity 47% watering every 2 days the big one is throwing pistols abit early for me tbh but it's something out of my hands unfortunately

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  10. Well the aftermath of lockdown really struck me left me with zero means to get any soil of any kind so I scraped together as much as I could to transplant just 1 of these white runtz and here she is she is a beast in the making some photos at the start I had just flipped to flower and now they just started 4th week flower today

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  11. hi PG ive started two seeds off lemon kush and zkittles .soaked them over night last sunday ,both sank to bottom of the jar i had them in on Monday and potted them up ,by tuesday i could see the seed cases just pushing through the surface of the potting mix ,now under 125w cfl ..
    like you i dont think ive go enough potting mix to finish both off in big pots .i'll pot thebest plant up in to its final pot when it comes to it the other may have to stay in a smaller pot if i cant get more potting mix ...
    your plant are looking good mate ,like the way buds are stacking up ,,going to get nice long Colas ,,,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. hi mac bro hope your doing well thats great news on the seed husk breaking through you will love the zkittles matey right up your street extremely fruity and the smell is intoxicating how was the final product of your paki nepal and cookies kush ?? my cookies kush was very earthy and the peyote gorilla from seedsman was unreal the taste was incredible very much like grandaddy purple with the glue genetics yes my 1 and only white runtz potted up and yes your right she is budding up real nice she is a beast for 4 weeks in flower i have finally sourced some bio bizz so i got a blueberry headband in veg as we type :) going to top her and train her and veg her for a while

• Like Like x 2
  13. morning PG ,,yea i found the cookies earthy but with a sweet under tone but not fruity ,,,the paki xnepal has a weird smell sort of fuel but when smoked is very smooth and tastes on exhale slightly fruity on the lips ,,,,both get me wrecked lol but nice .think i like the Paki x nepeli of the two smokes...
    Hows it going for you up north mate ,all safe i hope ......all's good where i am ,,dont see many people around here ,its easy to shop as well ....keep safe ,peace ,mac.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. n
    nice i like the fuel smells and gg#4 and esp gelat.og from seedsman best smell and taste i ever had and good as long as it does its job mate the taste is just a bonus in my opinion lol yeh my folk up here have had enough and gone back to normal tbh mate i can get soil and other equipment on tap again now which im happy about because im back to germing my arse off lmfao i just started some AK47 yesterday i got a blueberry headband in veg now doing very well and i of course got this beauty and beast :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Little update she is doing very well and is now entering week 6 flower she is drinking allot of feed every other day now smell is very very pungent so dam fruity it makes your mouth water lol

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  16. 29% THC? I'm all in bro! Can't wait to watch this one. Sing them a tune plant whisperer!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. :lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Well time for a few frosty pic updates were getting close to finishing now she feeds every other day atm the smell is amazing really tropical fruity smell buds are very dense and nodes are stacked tightly together

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  19. You got a damn frost factory there! Looking perfect Mr. Plant Whisperer.
    :weed::ey::metal:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. hella cola u got there bud ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1