Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 Big Dab or two smaller dabs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuddhistBrian, Feb 23, 2016.

1. If you have .2g of hash, will you get more high by taking two .1's or one .2 gram dab?

2. Compare getting hit by a train vs. 2 cars.

Yeah...

the train.

3. Couldn't have said it better myself.

There was a study on this a while back sure you could find it on google easily. Basically it said that for flowers and concentrates, its more effective to try to suck the bowl down in one toke rather than a few cornering it.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. One fat dab and hold it until everything starts losing color then get air fast and enjoy

Sent from my LGMS500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You're gonna overshoot your pickle and collapse a lung if you just do one. Do two separate ones to make sure you're not passed out face down 2 1/2 minutes after that first one.

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]

6. If you have .2 grams, make it into a firecracker and get shitfaced.