1 and 3 week old does she look healthy?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Itzcollin420, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Does she look heakthy its my first grow

Attached Files:

2. When did the seed pop?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Nice buds for a 3 week old and a 1 week old

4. Sorry typo its almost 2 months old my bad bro

5. July 15

6. Looks good for your first grow, good for you trying your hand at growing. July 15th is late to be popping seeds if you want a good size plant. But never the less you have one and your doing it (hats off). Since your new at growing what are you feeding her?

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm sorry guys that was meant for another post

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ive been feeding her all purpose mirical gro plant food i have six durban poision plants and they are growing in a miracle gro potting mix all organic they say but they are doing wonders so i used the plant food in hopes of growinh bushy and fixing the nitrogen defiency it was super sick nd miracle gro gelped have you used before or no any cheap soils i could buy and im also going to move her in oct 15 to my house i figured give her 2 more months to grow more cause its starting to vud in 7 spots . Im proud to call this my first grow no lie.

9. There has been plenty debate over the use of MG soil in that it has time released balls that are not giving the plant what it needs because these balls are popping throughout the grow. Then there are others that seem to think it does fine. My personal opinion (take it as you will) if you want to grow a Cadillac and not a Prius stay way from MG and look into products specific for MJ. don't get me wrong I see plenty of people who are just fine with growing a Prius and that makes them happy. I would suggest to go on google and type in as many questions you can think of about growing 100% organic or even salt based ferts. But for your first grow I think you are doing fine, look up feeding needs for flowering cannabis and stay on top of it. We live and learn and you my friend are learning.....good job

• Like Like x 1
  10. The durban girls are 5 months old and range from 57 inch to 68 inches
    Thanks man thank you for the feed back im switching them to 5 100 watt growing bulbs do you think then all would be well cause its starting to get below 70 where im at dont want to kill her off you think those bulbs would be a good replacemnt for the sun or would i need more bulbs? And everything i look up online is garbage this site is literall the first help ive gotten on her ive tried everywhere ive just tried to teach myselfi mean i havent done as bad as i thoughy i was

11. I w
    i wouldn't move them indoors since they are already starting to flower I am a big fan of outdoors. I would just finish your first grow how you started it. I think you will be fine as long as you research your needs during flowering.

12. Oops I missed the part about temperature, depending on your location you definitely want to make sure frost doesn't happen. I have a friend who lives in mountains at high elevation and it gets cold quicker in the season, he simply brings them indoors at night. This may work for you.

13. Is this the frost or is it thc crystals idek man

Attached Files: