Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$1 a gram bud. Dank or Dirt? [Pics]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fulf1llthedream, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ay bro chill, i'm from Texas, and that's not how it goes down here. We're right, he's wrong. lol. Weed isn't that cheap, and we can argue and argue about it, but it's just not. The cheapest i've seen weed is $2 a gram, and that's for the schwagiest shit you can buy..

2. Yeah but see for me, mexico is a 10-20 minute drive away. The closer you get to the border, the cheaper it is.

3. Obviously lying....not hard to google a pic of weed then post it saying you got it for a 1$

4. #84 slbobo, Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009
    I don't really know the gram cost, seeing as I don't buy in bulk. My dealer gets his bricks for about 200-300, depending on the quality.

5. To slbobo, do you really think ppl. are smuggling weed across the border to end up selling it for $1 a gram? Like i've said, there would be no profit at all. It costs money to grow, so I doubt a grower would be selling what he worked hard on for 3 months at less than a dollar a gram..

6. haters! most of you just dont know whats up with STRESS. hahaha:cool:

7. Omg, this thread is the biggest load of bullshit i have ever seen :smoking:

8. Yeh we do its shitty weed, enjoy.

9. It's Mexico, it's poorer over there. They can sell it for cheap and still profit, seeing as how US dollars are worth more, and what not.

10. 25c a gram cop this!

[​IMG]

11. Like I said before, chronic prices are just about the same here as it is everywhere else, because of the scarcity of it. We have so much brick weed here that it just makes the price plumit. Most of the weed that you buy from dealers here is going to be mids.

12. yeah. plus... large organizations are bringing this dirt weed in and the bud is only secondary to the hard drugs which are the main source of profit. plus they dont really spend that much to grow this stuff.

13. Well I'm going to bed now, sometime this week me and dankenstein are both buying dimes, so we'll get pictures up once we do.

14. ZOMG! ZOMG! YOURE LYING!!!! LYER!!!! haha just kidding bro. i think its funny that these *****s wont believe you. it really is that cheap that close to the border guys GET OVER IT. i wish i could find regs like that here. all we have here is dank and its too expensive for my broke ass.

15. I call bs. No one in their right mind would sell it for a dollar a gram. Thats fucking stupid. :mad:

16. Man you guys are stubborn. The dude isn't lying, it took me like 10 seconds to figure it out.

http://www.webehigh.com/city/detail.php?CITYID=2370

"Brownsville, Texas Marijuana Prices:
    pot here is like buying weed up north 30 years ago.(trust me I am that old) when you ask for a dime you get a bag for $10 and it wieghs 10grams amazing huh? it is cheap ass mexican shwag but fuck it its cheap.
    and OZ. - 20-35 1/4 lb. - 60$ 1 lb. - $100-200 "

17. I live in denmark and dank like that will go for 2-3$ not more. ppl wont pay anymore for it so if you raise the price you end up with alot of dank and no money hehe.

But thats just the way it is here.

Everything is really cheap because of the competition of diff gangs and bikers.

18. yeah bull shit

19. The stuff costs about $5/ounce to grow...

20. Well if we are talking about schwagg then I believe him. But that pic the OP showed wasn't schwagg.
    Its just hard to believe someone selling dank for those prices..and I don't believe that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.