Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$1 a gram bud. Dank or Dirt? [Pics]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fulf1llthedream, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. to get $1 g's, you're either

1. lying
    2. a girl
    3. doing naughty things with the dealer
    4. see #1

2. #42 Fulf1llthedream, Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009

I know he dosn't grow but a really good friend of his grows and has been for a year or so. He only sells weed though. Either way its awesome on my part.

And also i would not make any money selling my weed because thats pretty much the standard price here. So if i were to sell i would just get the money back i bought it with lol.

Edit: Im not lying, not a girl and defineately not doing naughty things with my dealer haha.

3. Even us canadians don't get that good of bud for that kind of price.

I call bullshit.

Less than $450 for a POUND of that stuff.. chyeah right. :rolleyes:

I pay $450-$500 for a QP of stuff a bit better then that.

4. Im not even sure what else to say. For the last time, I'm not lying. Come to the RGV and get yourself an 0 and you will thank me.

As for my original question, thanks for reassuring me that it was infact dank lol.

5. lets see this so called 19.3 grams of bud u bought yesterday

and dont tell me you smoked 19 grams in a day

6. i HIGHLY doubt this is true.

7. So you pick up an ounce for $28
    Sorry but you aren`t telling the truth.
    I don`t care where you live.
    Why the fuck would a dealer risk jail time to make chump change

8. Ok guys heres some more pics.

I rolled 2 blunts this morning so its about 3-4 grams less than yesterday. Still a good amount though, and you guys can see that im not lying lol.

[​IMG]

9. he doesn't smoke 19 grams in one day
    he just buys 19g in one day

10. I believe you...i live in SE Texas, about an hour from Dallas, and our weed is amazgly cheap, especially bought in bulk. Pound for $50 an O for Dank. $500 a pound.

11. All you guys raggin on the OP, just stfu... seriously, because it's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.

People in texas get zips for ~$25-$30 and the people that do it big get a pound for less than $200. It's just the way it is down there, brick is dirt cheap.

12. Alright i belive you lol... props bro... nice connect

13. Yeah check out webehigh.com in the dudes area, he's super super cereal.

14. ive heard of halves for 20 bucks of really compressed brick like that and it didnt look bad either maybe a little better so its not that surprising

15. Thanks for all the positive replies guys lol. If your ever in the RGV i suggest the first thing you do is buy weed haha.

16. Okay, i've been smoking for 4 years and have been selling for 1, and I have never ever heard of ounces being $30. Maybe it's because I live in Dallas, but I still think that there is no way a dealer could be making money off of that. I mean, he'd have to be getting lbs. for only a few hundred dollars, and I pay exactly $100 for my ounces. I still don't believe it, but I mean if you say it's true...

Maybe i'm just in shock..idk.

17. We don't allow talking of distribution here.

To OP, I would buy a bunch of that bud, at least a few oz and make some hash with it

18. I live 1-2 hours away from you and pay 1/2 what you pay for an ounce. Prices vary alot, specially if your in a big city like Dallas

19. That bud is shitty mids.

Definately could be 1 dollar a gram, but i doubt it. I can get mids like that for 300 a pound which comes out to a gram being less than a dollar, but if i want to just buy a gram or 1 ounce they ain't gonna sell it to me for a dollar a gram.

20. I mean maybe it's the quality, because my stuff has no stems/seeds, and looks almost indistinguishable from dro. I'm tellin' you though Fulf1llthedream, if you come up here, you'd be a kingpin..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.