Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$1 a gram bud. Dank or Dirt? [Pics]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fulf1llthedream, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Umm..Not a troll sorry lol. Ive been lurking through GC for a few weeks already, just finally made an account today.

2. Trolley trolley troll

troll tratroll troll

3. *sneeze*

sorry... I'm highly allergic to bullshit

4. I live in Texas bro, I think you may just have your weight messed up. Cuz honestly there is NO WAY you're getting $28 ounces, I only get 10 grams for $30...

5. OMFG you guys seriously lol!! Look, if you go to the RGV and find yourself a good dealer you WILL get prices like myne. I suggest all of you pack your bags and take a road trip right now if you can.

6. your moms the grower.

7. gtfo troll!

8. You guys need to chill, the grass might be greener on the other side. A friend of mine who used to live in Texas has told me that weed is unbelievably cheap, now this guy lives a stones throw from mexico in South Tx. Why can't the price be so low?

9. i dont know whether to call bullshit or to pack up and move to this RGV place..

10. Jesus... hypothetically if you bought a shitload of that, you could flip that shit and make an incredible profit.

I wish I lived in you're area :(

11. Thats still pretty good prices, you must live a little further up north. I bought a $20 sack yesterday and it weighed out to 19.3 grams.

And just so you know,the RGV is like 20 miles from mexico. ^^

12. Let the haters hate OP.

The can call bullshit all they want, I bet they wish they could get that kind of deal.

I know how cheap weed can be...

Dude up the road from me used to grow before he went to jail, he'd give me a quarter of similar shit for $10 or $15.

It's all about who you know.

13. *sniff sniff" whats that i smell??? BULLSHIT!!

14. #34 Iluvatar, Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009

Right..
    You could make a living off buying $1gram weed and driving to another area and selling it all. If this was true he'd be doing that and making tons of cash

Its like this..

$28 ounce=$qp120=$480 pound

It just doesnt make sense

15. I actually don't really doubt this guy, my cousin went to Mexico and weed down there was dirt cheap. If he lives in the FAR Southern part of Texas it could be the same.

16. #36 Fulf1llthedream, Jan 26, 2009
    Thank you!! finally someone believes me.

I figured id make my first thread with a legitimate question and i get bombarded with Hate lol . No worries though.

here is the RGV's wiki.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_Grande_Valley

17. Hmmmmmm... probably buying from some drug mafia who get O's for $0.50..

Or you're full of shit.

prove us wrong and post a shitload of weed... ill say spend $112 and get a quarter pound and post pictures and we'll belive you.

18. Lol , on my next pick up i will post some pictures. Maybe i should start a pickup thread lol.

19. #39 hydrocronik, Jan 26, 2009
    I understand that if you live close to Mexico weed is cheaper. What we are trying to say is that would make absolutely no sense for your dealer to be selling O's for $28, because he would make little to no money doing that. So, either you're fibbing or your dealer is retarded. Or maybe this guys in love with you, idk. Do you know if he grows?

btw. i'm not being hateful, i'm just trying to find the logic in this..

20. did someone step in some bullshit. cause it wreaks. but that would be mad cool if it was real. i would make about 2, 300 bucks selling that here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.