The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$1 a gram bud. Dank or Dirt? [Pics]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fulf1llthedream, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Fulf1llthedream, Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    I live in the RGV and here you get bud for about $1 a gram or so. Here a dime means 10 grams and it costs 10 dollars. Ive noticed people up north pay alot more for bud but it always looks really high quality. I just wanted to know if the bud sold here is any good.

What do you guys think?

[​IMG]

2. that shit looks pretty dank nice pikup whereever that place you said is u get hooked up hereits like 10 a gram

3. holy shit :eek:

from what i can see it looks really good
    does it get you high

here it cost about 20 a gram

4. damn man props!!! where is RGV? $1 a g is AmAzingggg

5. If I were you, I'd grab around $1,000-2,000 dollars right now and buy as much as you can.

6. Lol?
    Um..

b u l l s h i t

7. yeah bro i get pretty blazed off it. :smoking:

Do you guys have any idea what strain it might be? We dont have any strain names around here , we just all refer to it as bud and thats it lol.

8. Its probably just some brick that looks better than the brick that we can get up north because its so much fresher. It doesnt have to travel a thousand miles just to get sold. So it looks a lot better since its not as squished and shit.

9. No bullshit bro ^^, thats actually a pretty normal price around here.

yeah its defineately not homegrown, and for those of you who dont know RGV is the Rio Grande Valley lol.

10. wtf is the rgv?

Yeah, it looks killer for $1/gram

Edit: Rio Grande Valley, I guess I learned something today after all.

-C

11. this is ridiculous. I dont know anyone who would even bother selling bud if they were only getting a buck a gram. I mean for the dealer to even be making ANY profit he would have to be getting an ounce at like 5 dollars (which only comes out to like 10 bucks an O profit)... which isn't happening.

but hey if youre for real man thats pretty sick. get as much money as possible and buy as much as possible. lmfao

12. looks like some good mids but for a buck a gram how can ya go wrong.

13. #13 hydrocronik, Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009
    Looks like good mids. I get some amazing corn that's almost indistinguishable from dro at $100 an oz. The price seems high for mids, but i've been able to sell it as dro many times. No seeds, very little if any stem. The high is amazing, 1 blunt'll set you straight, and I get that at $2.50 a gram, it looks like you got your hands on some dank mids, but I wouldn't call it dro..

p.s. i'm not saying you're lying, but 10 g''s for $10 is not possible unless it's homegrown. There is no possible way a dealer could make a profit selling weed at those prices. Around here you only get 2-4 grams for $10.

14. LOL, 1 post and already $1 per gram. TROLL!

15. I smell BS.

16. $1 a gram? I doubt that shit bro

17. $28.00 an ounce is like 1960's prices on the West Coast for decent Mexican.

18. Holy shit, that's unbelievable. It sickens me...I must pack my bags at once:smoking:

19. Lol its true. Im pretty sure its like that in all of south texas. You guys must live really up north or something because im surprised when i hear people say they spend 100 dollars on a quarter of some high mids.

Grasscity Deals Near You

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.