Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8th?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chroniccommand, Aug 22, 2010.

1. I just paid 50$ for this. My guy said it was a pretty good eighth but I just wanna make sure. Does it look like an 1/8th?
    Sorry for the picture quality it was taken on my phone.
    [​IMG]

2. Yeah looks about an eigth. If not just under. It's not a bad eigth.

3. Looks straight, I'd throw down 10 bucks for a scale though hard to tell with pictures.

4. If those buds are dense, it is a good 8th.... If those buds are fluffy, then it may be under by a bit.

So, looks straight for a henry

5. Ehhhh....

6. looks like mids so 50 is a lil high

7. it's a little under, but not by much

8. ill give u straight up awnser.
    no looks under an eigth .
    shits fuckin mids .

50 dollars i would pay 15

9. Maybe 2-2.5g. It's middies, though. Try to find someone who doesn't think that dealing is about scheming.

10. Yea it looks smaller than an eighth to me

11. #12 Hydroriffic, Aug 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2010
    Thats a dub sack of mids. Grab 2 packs of white owls and have a good ol' time. Go buy a scale if you can, a must have if u dont like gettin ripped of ur change. Tell him whats up! Call him out and get it weighed out in front of you. What dealer wouldn't spend $20 on a scale.

12. you got ripped off but, its too be expected whilst being a noob

13. well it looks like an eighth but i would pay like 40 for that here. i could get some dank dank stuff for 50 where im at though.

14. Yeah its bound to happen in a stoners life, but take this as a learning lesson for future deals. Ive got ripped before just dont remember since its been so looong. Youll find your good hookups and wont have to worry(kinda) if there pinching it. My hookups have always been my best friends somehow lol.

15. looks like mids which shouldn't be more than $20-25 max.... but unless it's headies that's not worth it.

16. to all you saying that its mids i dont see how you could really tell from that cell phone pic. but id say it looks like abotu an eighth

17. for real,that can be some streei-bo for all i know and for it betting and 1/8?? uhmm..2.7 at most??

18. If it has seeds in it then you should have paid 10 bucks for that, I cant tell the quality of your bud because of the poor picture quality. But if it has no seeds and smells immaculate then you should be straight.

19. It has no seeds, its pretty dense bud and maybe one or two orange hairs that I can see. He told me they're high mids.