Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8th price

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jasonvorhees, Oct 14, 2009.

1. havent been smoking for long, and i really only smoke on the weekends, just wondering
    if a gram is 10$ how much would an 1/8 and a 1/4 be? thanks.

2. dude its the same answer all the time. it depends on where you live, and who you know, and if your cool with them or not. /thread.

3. $30 for 1/8
    $60 for 1/4

when i get $10g bud

4. Depends on where you live.

5. that makes no sense. You would be better off only buying in 8ths instead of qtrs. It would be a price break instead of an increase.

6. Here in my state, $50 for an 1/8th of dank, 35 for mids

7. here are the prices in my area

$20-$25 1/8 mids
    $50-$60(depending on strains and quality) 1/8 Dank

8. What I meant is:

A half eighth here is $25
    An eighth is $50
    A quarter O is $75 and up.

Have no idea what the prices for schwagg are.

9. If I'm not mistaken the question was not: "how much does weed cost?". It was: "if a gram is 10$ how much would an 1/8 and a 1/4 be?". This is a perfectly legitimate question. With this condition (10$/gram), it doesn't matter where you live. cost of weed = 10$ * (number of grams of weed)

there are 28 grams in 1 ounce. 1/8th of an ounce is 3.5 grams. 1/4th of an ounce is 7 grams.

In the states we don't use metric, but it would be best if you at least learned grams to ounces conversion. After you know the above information you can figure that:

1/8th = 10 * 3.5 = 35
    1/4th = 10 * 70 = 70
    1 oz = 10 * 28 = 280

this is all at 10$/gram. A dealer will often cut a deal when bought in bulk. for example. I buy dank for 20$/gram or an 1/8th for 60 (saves 10$). Keep on askin questions dude, most of the time, it's the only way to learn. (Google is a good friend too) :)

10. i have a decent hookup, i drive an hour for $20 a 1/8. and i usually ask for a $50 1/4 but with a few extra grams in it. he'll give me like 10 grams for the $50. then after that we go smoke HIS weed ;) and hes totally cool with everything. super nice guy

11. Here you can get an 8th for $15-20 (mids), and dank for $60-70. A friend of mine paid $50 for 2g of dank.

12. dro is usually 35 for an 1/8th and 70 for a quarter. Mids can be lower but I never see mids that much in central New York.

13. out here.

1/8 is $60 for super dank.