Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8th pickup.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RyannDanks, Oct 8, 2010.

1. I hate to say it, but hes kinda right. I could see if it was kinda squished together, but it looks hella fluffy. Dont get me wrong it looks hella dank, but an eighth:confused: . Bust out the scale :D

2. this. All day

3. well i can say i fucked angelina jole and snorted coke off of jessica beils clit:p

4. You i fucked angelina jole and snorted coke off of jessica beils clit :eek: :eek:
    FO REALS?

/gullible

But really, who cares how much it weighs or is supposed to weigh.

5. i must be the only one who thinks i see mold on it???

i have been trying my best to research mold and what it looks like though, cause i would hate for that to ruin my proposed out door crop next year.

6. i did (YES!! my jedi mind tricks work)

id smoke it if that bitch got shaved up and stopped looking so shaggy with those leaves everywhere. and if it cured a bit longer. Mmmmmmm

7. nah man. no mold on that. moldy weed turns to black goop. :(

8. Ok, whether it's an eighth or not is questionable, but who cares?

Looks pretty good, enjoy it man :wave:

9. TELL THAT TO MY SCALE. Jesus christ.

10. And I would take a picture of it, already on the scale, had I not smoked it.

11. one word. 3 syllables. calibrate

12. Hope you enjoyed the bud man. It doesn't look the best but I don't know what the fuss is about in this thread.

13. The fuss is people feeding their own egos by telling someone else how bad they got ripped off.

14. ^ well said Lebowski. A blade worthy of that name :smoke:

15. FenceWalker went nuts on this thread...

OT: Great nug man!

16. Does it smell like sweet skunk?, that stuff has been floating around iL for years. NW burbs