Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8th of UK Cheese

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by EpicBeast, Dec 6, 2012.

1. This bud is amazing. Super dense, hairy, and covered in crystals. It smells cheesy and very sweet, kinda fruity. It has a really spicy, cheesy taste. Heavenly.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. look like some dank shit block

3. lovely lovely nugs :smoking:

4. I wanna bite it

5. #6 dan k, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2012
    i thought you stold my pictures for a sec from back when pandoras box was cool.. hah.. then i saw the last 2 pictures. i used to get some cheese exactly like that. shit was hard to smoke a bowl of without coughing out of control. fire shit though.

heres some i had http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/3575/img0014jq.jpg

6. I hate to be the one to tell ya, but it appears there's some bud rot. The second photo shows it pretty well with the focused bud on the right. That color of brown is a pretty good indicator; I would break that one open and take a look (careful as even if there's a little white mold in there it can release spores). I would do a qwiso run with the effected buds - although it won't filter out the spores it will be okay to smoke.

Good looking bud otherwise, though :smoke:

7. i want.

I bet that's some super dank shit.

8. UK cheese man!.... UK mother fuckin cheese... an absolute classic!!!