Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8th of Purple Haze? [Pics]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Keith McKief, Apr 29, 2011.

1. If it's dense that could be atleast 2.5 -3 g easy.
    Just my 2 cents. :wave:

2. Deleted as I didn't realize the time. I'm looking forward to the reveal.

3. for real i was gonna say 1.5-2 max lol defiantely not a hooked up 8th... anyone who smokes weed should have a scale.... pay 12 dollars for a scale and then u know how much ur getting.

4. Definitely, but can you tell me where I could get a scale for a price like that? Because everywhere I look I see them priced at 30 or 40 dollars. I'm not willing to pay that much for a scale.

5. Get one online, it'll save you some money:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Weigh-MS-500-BLK-Digital-Pocket-Scale/dp/B000P1NYE8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1304141212&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Fast Weigh MS-500-BLK Digital Pocket Scale, 500 by 0.1 G: Home & Garden[/ame]

3.99 + 4.71 shipping = $8.70

6. Hmm, I think showing the weed in my palm would be better for telling how much it is.

Guys, can you look at this picture instead?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. While u can never be sure until u measure, I would say that at max 2.5g. I dont know for sure tho.

8. Looks like less than 3g, but I've had bud before that was super super dense before where an eighth was like 2 nugs. idk how dense your bud is, looks leafy. Never buy an eyeballed eighth for 60 BUCKS when it doesn't look in your favour. What kind of dealer doesn't have a scale?

9. all you can do is scale it cause ive gotten eighths that looked smaller and some that look like much more

10. Sorry bro thats AT MAX 1.5 and i eyeball bags all the time then throw them on my scale. I can eyeball almost perfectly in person, im sure the internet isnt that different. Ive been messing around with some chronic for a minute too.

11. looks like a stick 1.4-1.7